Recovery Drinks

Options
Hey everyone i have a question , Recovery Drinks does anyone use them, , i dont know if you consider this a recovery drink but i drink Optimum Nutrition 100 Whey Gold, Double Rich Chocolate, does anyone use this and have they had any results from it i drink mine with milk every day after i workout, Anyone here use this ? the people at GNC said its a really good product

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    That would be a great drink it gives you a lot of protein. Good for strength training.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I drink that P90X recovery formula. It taste great imo and really helps
  • tg025880
    tg025880 Posts: 42
    Options
    i had the orange kind, it was ok, i just figured this would do better but i havent really seen anything just yet, i just dont wanna waste anymore money on thi kind of stuff if it dont work
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    i had the orange kind, it was ok, i just figured this would do better but i havent really seen anything just yet, i just dont wanna waste anymore money on thi kind of stuff if it dont work

Yeah no doubt! I think they taste like dreamsicles!

I would like to try something new. But like you, I don't want to waste money on products that don't work.
  • notoriousgtt
    notoriousgtt Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Recovery XS from Myprotein. Take it after every workout and feel so much better for it.