So Many Calories Remaining

Options
Mveler
Mveler Posts: 274 Member
Today somehow my calories/exercise went out of control. I am Stuffed and I do mean stuffed, but I have a LOT of calories remaining. I say eat only 1/2 back and call it a day, hubby says eat none... MIL says eat all or else I will mess up my system..
What do you say?

Replies

• abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    it depends... do an experiment, if ure still hungry, i would eat at least half of it back, but it really depends.
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I usually only eat half my exercise cals anyway because HRM's aren't perfect and neither are food labels!! I say eat half in something healthy but high in cals, think nuts!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Eat whichever fills you up right. I try to eat back all or msot of mine, but if you're not hungry at all then don't push it. :)
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Eat until your satisfied? Sometimes that means I eat 200 cal more than my setup..sometimes I eat 1500 calories under. Whatevs..Im not going to stuff myself sick.
  • crysmiss86
    crysmiss86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    If your not hungry, then don't eat. Don't worry about how many cals you have left. It depends on what your body needs/wants, and if you are stuffed, then don't eat.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    500 is "so many"? You funny!
  • Mveler
    Options
    Thanks I try not to eat anything after 6 so I will push it a bit longer and eat some nuts and maybe a glass of juice.
  • Mveler
    Options
    500 is a ton to someone only allowed 1200 a day! :)
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have 200 in my wine glass. :drinker:
  • singer7
    singer7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had to comsume 2111 calories today with my exercise... seriously tough. I think I'm going to have to make up more calories from breakfast and snacks to fit them in. There is a delicate balance when it comes to cals in and out. too few does slow the met down though so try to get as close as you can. If not that day then another day. I try and spread my calories over a week so I can have a high calorie day say at the weekend :-)
  • singer7
    Options
    I had to comsume 2111 calories today with my exercise... seriously tough. I think I'm going to have to make up more calories from breakfast and snacks to fit them in. There is a delicate balance when it comes to cals in and out. too few does slow the met down though so try to get as close as you can. If not that day then another day. I try and spread my calories over a week so I can have a high calorie day say at the weekend :-)
  • AmyPfl
    AmyPfl Posts: 9
    Options
    I read an article that said it would take like 3-5 days of eating less than 1200/day to start "starvation mode".
  • massmech8111
    Options
    If your not hungry, then don't eat. Don't worry about how many cals you have left. It depends on what your body needs/wants, and if you are stuffed, then don't eat.
    I agree! Listen to your body..if you are hungry itll tell ya...just dont let it get to the point where you could binge out...
    being under on your daily isnt all that bad if you are not experiencing any negetive effects(tired,cranky,nausea ect)
    i eat when im hungry...its usually around the same time everyday now...lol
  • singer7
    Options
  • singer7
    Options
  • singer7
    Options
  • singer7
    Options
  • singer7
    Options
  • singer7
    Options
  • singer7
    Options