First place your body loses fat--GO!

Options
e_v_v
e_v_v Posts: 131 Member
As a female, I can sadly say that the first place my body starts to lose fat is on my chest. (Sigh)

What about you?

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Face and chest, then all over. Stomach is easily last. :(
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    my arms then last of all my stomach and thighs- I am short female so grrrrrrrrrr
  • e_v_v
    e_v_v Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    my arms then last of all my stomach and thighs- I am short female so grrrrrrrrrr

Me too! 5'3"! ...and really wanting my thighs to slim out and make me look more proportional. I feel like we're more susceptible to appearing overweight. The struggle..
  • aub6689
    aub6689 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Upper body. Mainly stomach, the weight comes off my thighs and butt dead last :(
  • mespreeman
    mespreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Neck/shoulders.

Make me look bigger since the belly is still there.

:/
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Ughhh, I kind of lose it from the top down, so when I first started logging I lost weight from my chest, shoulders, and upper back. I had visible ribs on my chest but still a big tyre of fat around my waist and chunky thighs. Luckily my fat-distribution has evened up a bit now but for a while I was really out of proportion.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Face first. Then it went from out to in. Everything on the periphery next: hands, feet, ankles, neck, collar area. Then getting closer and closer to the middle. Now I'm left only with the torso. Dead last.
  • Daemel
    Daemel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    As a tall girl (5'9") I can say that thighs and butt are the absolute last things to thin out. For me it went upper torso, arms and then face. Still working on the bottom half...
  • Skyblueyellow
    Skyblueyellow Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Usually from my stomach and face first. I tend to carry weight around my midsection and naturally resist carrying more weight in my lower half.
  • doesthisappmakemelookfat
    Options
    Face then boobs.
  • dpessoa
    dpessoa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Face first, then abdomen, last will be the love handles.
  • LC107
    LC107 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Breasts and butt. My butt has literally caved in (despite my squats/lifting) but I'm still sticking with it- it has to eventually get some muscle, right?

My saddle bags and stomach are last to go, they love to just hang out while the good parts leave. :(
  • amairs
    amairs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My face - which is annoying! Skinny head on a big body!
  • LC107
    LC107 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    mespreeman wrote: »
    Neck/shoulders.

Make me look bigger since the belly is still there.

:/

Same here. I've got these boney shoulders and my collar bones are very noticeable and then move your eyes down and it's not pretty :s

• sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    back chest arms
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Face. I'm pear shaped and I lost top to bottom.
  • Monsterdog1114
    Monsterdog1114 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Face, legs first. Chest - never.. they get bigger when I gain, and 'just stay there'..
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I always lose in my face first. One of my supervisors has said she can really notice the loss there. My parents have said similar but my dad said he notices it more in my overall shape. I WISH I could lose a tad bit more in my thighs, though lol.
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Boobs then face then stomach then butt then thighs uggggghhhhh
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    legs and butt, I think. Belly is first to arrive and last to leave. I don't get fat in my boobs no matter what. Even nursing they didn't get big, just stayed small and made lots of milk.

Really, it's more like 95% of extra fat on me always goes between belly button and upper thighs, that whole area is what grows and shrinks. If I got fat I think I'd look like I was wearing a donut.