Ok, here's the deal

Options
MissCreepyLovestruck
MissCreepyLovestruck Posts: 115 Member
edited March 2016 in Getting Started
About two years ago I lost around 60 pounds. I was so very happy. I felt truly PRETTY for the first time in a long time.... However... Shortly after that my marriage fell through and I started a horrible downward spiral. I gained ALL of my weight back by the time we divorced. Not long after our divorce I met a WONDERFUL man from England. He flew over to visit myself and my family and we all fell in love with him. I am proud to say that my perfect British gentleman is now my fiancé. We are starting the process of our K1 now, which means that it will likely be a year or longer before we can marry. I don't want to be nearly 300 pounds on our wedding day... I need to take this time and work on my weight and lifestyle. I'm not doing this because I worry that he isn't attracted to me, I'm doing this because I HAVE to if I want to have a decent shot at a healthy life with him. I am really hoping to find a good support group of friends here. I will be rooting for each of you along the way!!!

Replies

• fgenao
    fgenao Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me - we can support each other
  • bellasnowwhitechick84
    Options
    You can count on me :)
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I just discovered that I don't know how to add a friend. I'm also in a position of having to succeed at losing weight this time. I have rather significant arthritis in my left foot; therefore, I NEED to be (not want to be) lighter on my feet. Anyway, I'm here every day, I'm working it, and if you would like to friend me, I'd like that.
  • Dentice143
    Dentice143 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Add me, i have about 60 pounds to lose.