Anyone 5'4 in the 150s/early 160s...

Options
That would care to let me snoop at their diary??

:) xx

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    snoop away
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi I was in the 150's and 160's but now down to 146 but you are more than welcome to peek at my diary. I am 5'4" tall. I've increased my calories about a month ago because of a plateau and that got my metabolism super charged again:) Best of luck to you!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    You can add me and check mine out.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 147 but my diary is public so feel free to investigate.
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    5'3" 152.2 today starting at 160, heading to 141 for sure, possibly 135. mine is open, but I warn you, I eat "weird". lol!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    go ahead.
    I'm 160 and 5'4"
    I think my diary is public.
  • crazytxmom
    crazytxmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can check mine out too. I'm 5'4" and right at 160 on my way to 145. I've been sitting at 160 for a bit now. I just switched to maintainance calories for a couple of weeks hoping to shake things up little.
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 149, but started at 165, feel free to snoop away!! :bigsmile:
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    5'5" and started at 164...now at 136. snoop away!
  • rubberducky88
    rubberducky88 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks ladies!
    Last year in March I started at 168lbs, I got down to 150lbs but since December I have put 9lbs back on...

So here I am again 159lbs wanting to get down to 140lbs.

I have been trying to diet for the last 3 months but I keep losing, then gaining etc etc even though I am not eating bad...

Think I was eating too little so I upped my calories yesterday for the first time - bit scary but we'll see if it works!!

I shall have a snoop and see what you ladies are doing right xx
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4 162lbs my diary is public :smile:
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks ladies!
    Last year in March I started at 168lbs, I got down to 150lbs but since December I have put 9lbs back on...

So here I am again 159lbs wanting to get down to 140lbs.

I have been trying to diet for the last 3 months but I keep losing, then gaining etc etc even though I am not eating bad...

Think I was eating too little so I upped my calories yesterday for the first time - bit scary but we'll see if it works!!

I shall have a snoop and see what you ladies are doing right xx

I've been kind of stuck myself. I lost a lot really quickly and then it kind of leveled off. I'm going to be overhauling the diet a little bit. More veg and less carb.
  • tmacs
    tmacs Posts: 60
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • rubberducky88
    Options
    So the snooping didn't help :-(

I thought I was going to have some big revelation that you were all eating super ridiculous well - like all fruit and veg and nothing nice and then I was going to kick myself up the bum and decide that I really had to change how I am eating....

But you all eat pretty normally. I looked over my diary for this week again and i'm pretty damn happy with how i've been eating so I have no answers for myself!

So thank you all, but not enlightened lol xx
  • kklindsey
    Options
    I went through your diary really quick. The only thing I can see is that you are over on sugar nearly every day and you have a lot of carbs in relation to protein. My preferenceis more carbs, less protein. It keeps me full on less and it keeps me sane. I have no idea if it actually helps with weight loss other than keeping me in my calorie range.
  • rubberducky88
    Options
    Thanks hun.
    80% of the sugar I eat is from fruit though, so I really don't think that's the problem... I've been told not to worry about the natural sugar that is in fruit x
  • kklindsey
    Options
    are you set to lose a 1/2 a pound a week? I ask because I would have a hard time maintaining 141 if I at 1778 every day. At 141 I eat 1200 t0 1800 usually averaging 1400 to maintain 141.
  • Rklane
    Rklane Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine. I'm 5'4" and currently weigh 155. My starting weight was 178. I eat a lot more protein than it appears you do. Also, are you working out? I just started lifting weights and like it so far along with some cardio.
  • rubberducky88
    Options
    It was set to lose 2lb a week but I wasn't losing anything so I saw suggestions that I wasn't eating enough and to change it to more calories!!

I walk 3 miles every day and occasionally run and swim (I know I should make it a regular occurrence!).

Everyone keeps telling me different things. I'm not eating badly, I'm not eating too much. I'm so close to throwing the towel in!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'd say just keep up what you're doing - it's going to make you healthier and hopefully the weight loss will catch up with you.

I'm 5'4" and about 166, so a bit more than you. You're welcome to look in my diary, but the last week has been TERRIBLE! However, if you can ignore the abundance of cookies (I'm blaming the fact that my mum is in hospital so there have been lots of cups of tea with the family, though I know it is entirely my lack of willpower!) the rest of it isn't too bad and more or less normal.