HELP ME!

Options
jujubean1992
jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
i have left over lime chicken, tortillas, re fried beans, cheese, potatoes, cottage cheese, and tons of fruit! any suggestions for what i can make for dinner? it's just me tonight and i'm willing to try just about anything.

Replies

• jujubean1992
    Options
    aand i just remembered i got almonds and eggs at the store yesterday too. i have some canned veggies and frozen but the rest would never get ate... i could use frozen and only heat what i use tho.
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    Some kind of a mexican salad, wrap, or casserole? The beans, chicken, and tortillas would be great with corn and cheese and a bit of sour cream and salsa thrown in there.
  • crystalinda
    crystalinda Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i have left over lime chicken, tortillas, re fried beans, cheese, potatoes, cottage cheese, and tons of fruit! any suggestions for what i can make for dinner? it's just me tonight and i'm willing to try just about anything.

Sounds like chicken tacos waiting to happen. serve warmed chicken over warmed tortillas, add in some shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and some cheese, warm up your beans on the side and have some cut fruit over 1/2 cup of cottage cheese for dessert. Or have potatoes topped with veggies and cheese.

Do you have salsa? that would go well with any ot the above suggestions.
  • jujubean1992
    Options
    Some kind of a mexican salad, wrap, or casserole? The beans, chicken, and tortillas would be great with corn and cheese and a bit of sour cream and salsa thrown in there.

that's what i'm thinking. because what i listed is literally all i have...
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Sounds like chicken tacos waiting to happen. serve warmed chicken over warmed tortillas, add in some shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and some cheese, warm up your beans on the side and have some cut fruit over 1/2 cup of cottage cheese for dessert. Or have potatoes topped with veggies and cheese.

Mmmmmmm. I'm going there for dinner. Yes.
  • jujubean1992
    Options

if only if only i had lettuce or tomato.
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    looks like a chicken wrap to use the chicken, beans, cheese - and a piece of fruit for dessert! Yummy!
  • jujubean1992
    Options
    alright well defiantly doing something Mexican ish so here goes... i'll let yall know what i end up having...
  • wanderson99
    Options
    Make a burrito with the beans, cottage cheese and potatoes, (onion if you have one). That would be lower fat and calories. Is the cheese low fat? What are your fat intake numbers like today? Check that and go from there. I'd eat the fruit and almonds for a snack or desert.
  • jujubean1992
    Options
    i made a scrambled egg in the microwave (so i didn't need butter or oil with no milk) added cheese and half my chicken breast half way thru and a little chili powder, then spread the beans and the rest of the chicken breast (i had shredded it) over my tortilla then when the egg was don put that on it. it was really good actually. and tons of protein.
  • jujubean1992
    Options
    oh and i literally don't have anything but what i listed up there besides drinks, cereal, and pickles<< which i learned are only 10 calories for the haves! YUM i'm a total pickle addict, always have been, always will be.