What food to you eat from the container and put in back ?

Options
I have a addiction to squeezable jelly. I just squeeze a bit in my mouth and its instant sugar, then put it back in the fridge!

Replies

• ilovebiccies
    Options
    homemade potato salad. disastrous. potato made with full fat milk and butter. full fat salad cream and may too!!!,,,aaaaaggggghhh. just gotta stop making it!!
    :sad:
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    salsa.. i'm a salsa junkie. i'm considering rehab.. :wink:
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chips...it's a 20-some-year addiction. Mmmmm! :)
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Cool Whip :blushing: The stuff is amazing!
  • Louiselesley
    Louiselesley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    not food but milk.

i have my own milk in the house and i literally drink it from the carton SO BAD.

and i would re-enact that crunchy nut advert where you put the milk right into the cereal cause i am SUCH AN ADDICT.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. I just take a spoonful and put it away.

I used to do that with Best Foods mayo before I went vegan :noway:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Cool whip (If I have any at home)
    Peanut butter (YUMMM)
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    i keep pecans and walnuts in the freezer, i'll open it, take a handful and eat frozen. I USED to keep frosting in the fridge and just go at it randomly
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Cream Cheese cake frosting!!!!! OMG its amazing! witha giant glass of milk.... actually any kind of frosting is good..... havent had it in forever though cake isnt exactly in my "lifestyle change" lol
  • mkfrazee
    mkfrazee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm with you guys on the peanut butter... and it is a really bad habit to have. It's a good thing I don't buy Nutella anymore...
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    Nestle Cookie dough in the log, I'll open it and take a few bites, I used to sneak it from the bowl when Mom made cookieswhen I was a kid. Its like crack !
  • Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    hmmm.............peanut butter:bigsmile:
  • CierraEstelle
    CierraEstelle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mmm, baby dill pickles....
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    not food but milk.

i have my own milk in the house and i literally drink it from the carton SO BAD.

and i would re-enact that crunchy nut advert where you put the milk right into the cereal cause i am SUCH AN ADDICT.

Same here!! I freakin love milk!!! However since starting this counting stuff I hardly drink it :( and its getting a little pricey I mean $2.80 for a gallon of milk! Im considering buying a cow :)
  • cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 223
    Options
    whipped cream in a can. bad bad bad:tongue:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    mini rice cakes, I count out 14 of them and put the rest away, YUM and still within my diet
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and chocolate cheerios by the handful. I've measured out what a handful is and keep track so I know how many cals to out in at the end of the day. On a bad day it can be quite a bit.
  • skypie23
    skypie23 Posts: 38
    Options
    Pickled capers, with a spoon. Peanut butter, and pesto. I could eat a whole jar of pesto on it's own.
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Jamocha almond fudge ice cream...I'll take a spoonful then out it back in the freezer. mmmm so gooooooood.