Help!

Options
flharman
flharman Posts: 3 Member
I'm trying to maintain my weight and be healthy. That probably doesn't sound difficult at ALL to some of you but I have nil motivation and no clue what I'm doing. Please help...

Replies

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    Put your stats in mfp and set your goal to maintain your weight. I'm sure a lot of us overweight people do think that maintaining your weight is difficult or we wouldn't have become overweight in the first place. Just log your food everyday and stay at your calorie goal. It is simple, but not always easy.
  • RyanDavis1
    RyanDavis1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I find that YouTube is a very big help try that to start.
    You can do it!!! Just remember why you want too.
  • flharman
    Options
    @kgirlhart @RyanDavis1 Thank you both. I'm trying to stay motivated to be healthy, but I'm not sure scoffing a whole jar of Nutella is helping me... Oh dear...
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    Some things are harder to eat in moderation. Nutella is one of them. That's why it is simple, but not always easy. You can do it, don't give up.
  • flharman
    Options
    @kgirlhart thank you
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    For me I found it helpful to get rid of tempting foods, out of the house, until I got stronger. Keep at it and after you see some success, that will create motivation in you to keep it up. You can do it!
  • Crackers137
    Crackers137 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I agree with Vanessa-just don't buy those things you can't help scoffing-chocolate is my downfall so I am just going to sail on through those lolly aisles in the supermarket and not have it in the house - had my fill over Easter anyway!! Good luck - staying healthy and learning the habits of a healthy person will pay dividends when you are older believe me!