I'm HUNGRY!!

Options
Okay,I'm hungry. I mean, I'm H-U-N-G-R-Y - I think my calories have been too low but I'm craving crappy food..... the number one thing I've been thinking about all day long is a McDonald's double cheeseburger and some french fries. Going to make a Boca burger w/ sweet potato fries & see if that settles my cravings down. I honestly haven't been all that hungry over the past 5 months but I'm dying today! What do you do when you start craving stuff?

Replies

• toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I just posted a similar topic about STARVING today. Someone replied that she gets super hungry when ovulating and, sure enough, my period tracker says today is my prime day. I'm gonna just keep munching veggies in the hope that I don't cave for something yummy later tonight. Good luck!
  • TammyLanham
    TammyLanham Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I usually crave like crazy a few days before TOM arrives but I've got nearly 10 days to go so I don't think that's it..... could be, I guess. I'm soooo hungry!
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am currently hungry and if I eat I go over my daily allotment...

I'm drinking water hoping I get the feelings of being "full".

Best!

Debbie
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    I notice on days I am super low on carbs I get super hungrey that day or the next day.
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    If it was me... and the craving was that bad... I would make a plan to indulge the next day. Very light breakfast, get that cheeseburger & fries for lunch, very light dinner, followed with some intense cardio. lol

Some cravings can't be stopped.

Others, you can try a substitute. Make something similar, but less bad for you...

Or just go exercise. Sometimes the craving goes away for me. Sometimes, I exercise, and then make my plan for the next day. lol