All Veterans, with MOVE GROUP & MFP, add me as friend.

Options
Hi, name is NONA. All veterans within the MOVE GROUP, let's join up together, challenge from Dietitian was to drink more water and move and keep a log. Add me .

Replies

• newmeoroldme
    newmeoroldme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow get here :)
  • newmeoroldme
    newmeoroldme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New in here , how do I add folks?

• chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about the moves program that the VA hospital offers
  • chulipa
    Options
    Add me
  • wmd57
    wmd57 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Yes to your question. At the Redding VA.
  • chulipa
    Options
    wmd57 wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Yes to your question. At the Redding VA.

I have already added you I go to fayetteville VA in NC
  • RebeccaLansdown
    RebeccaLansdown Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Army Veteran here. I'm working on losing fifty pounds. As of today I'm down about six pounds in four weeks. Add me if you like. :)
  • wmd57
    Options
    Army Veteran here. I'm working on losing fifty pounds. As of today I'm down about six pounds in four weeks. Add me if you like. :)

Hi Rebecca, am also a veteran from air force. I joined with recommend from my dietician. I am also in the move program at my local VA in Redding. I have to lose about 100lbs. Lost 13lbs in March.
  • wmd57
    Options
    New in here , how do I add folks?

New also. Haven't figured out the method for adding friends yet. So I hope this works. Am a veteran from the air force, and I joined the move program at the local VA clinic. Lost 13lbs this March. Hope to do better next month.
  • chulipa
    Options
    Know how can we all keep in touch an easy way
  • RebeccaLansdown
    Options
    wmd57 wrote: »

Hi Rebecca, am also a veteran from air force. I joined with recommend from my dietician. I am also in the move program at my local VA in Redding. I have to lose about 100lbs. Lost 13lbs in March.

Glad to 'meet' you. :) Great job on the weight loss! How do you feel about your progress so far?
    I'm not officially in the Move program yet but I've been working with the staff member from the move program. She's been giving me tips and weighing/ measuring me on a weekly basis. I stay off the scale during the rest of the week so that I don't obsess over my weight. I'm focusing on making small lifestyle changes so that this is sustainable over time. I've figured on about a year to lose the rest of the weight I'd like to see go away.
  • chulipa
    Options
    I feel so much better but still at 192lbs cant wait until im down to 150lbs or some where around it. Ive been in the moves program for a long time I lost.some weight before but gained it back but this time im serious about losing. It can get hard at times exspecilly when people around you are eating things that you want but wont fit into your allowed calories, but what helps is I ask myself if the food is worth it or would i rather lose weight and lossing always wins. If you have questions or need help just send me a message
  • RebeccaLansdown
    Options
    Great! I'm still getting the hang of how this site works but I'm loving how friendly people are here.
  • chulipa
    Options
    In leaving messages on our friend list. how many vets do you have as friends i have you and wmd57 and i sent a friends request to newmeoroldme but she has not responded.
  • chulipa
    Options
    I take it back newmeoroldme she has become my friend but wish we could find more
  • RebeccaLansdown
    Options
    I'm so new here that I don't have more than a handful of friends.
  • chulipa
    Options
    Add the other 2 vets on here
  • prbravo11
    prbravo11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I dont discuss much about what I do but I'm active duty. Feel free to add me. Pretty friendly and I stay active. Looking to interact with more friends and motivate each other
  • runninmama28
    runninmama28 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Army Veteran. Not enrolled in the MOVE program due to work schedule but sure could use some accountability! :) Feel free to add me.