How is this sexually explicit?
  • Antd412
    Antd412 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    No, was just messing around lol
  • Aladdin111
    Aladdin111 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to these fools. Haters will always be haters lol! That mouthful guy likes to go to guys pages trying to get a mouthful of something lol! Cause he did the same to one of my post that was explicit. Man you do what you want to do whether picking up or not. It's your life and not theirs! And if these fools don't like it, just move along....
  • Antd412
    Options
    I agree, guys hate cuz they know they can't get any ladies.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Aladdin111 wrote: »
    Don't listen to these fools. Haters will always be haters lol! That mouthful guy likes to go to guys pages trying to get a mouthful of something lol! Cause he did the same to one of my post that was explicit. Man you do what you want to do whether picking up or not. It's your life and not theirs! And if these fools don't like it, just move along....

Yeah that @_A_Real_Mouthful guy is something else.
    I'd totally be willing to see how much truth lies in a user name though. Just sayin.
    Haters. Gonna. Hate. :*
  • Antd412
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

I'd totally be willing to see how much truth lies in a user name though. Just sayin.

Exactly, your a woman and obviously not offended by my post. WTF is his problem?
  • melmelw03
    Options
    Antd412 wrote: »

Exactly, your a woman and obviously not offended by my post. WTF is his problem?

Too many folks getting butt hurt around here!
  • melmelw03
    Options

KdvFmQ9.gif

you changed your picture

Sorry Boo.
    I'll put in in my gallery for you. Or I can print off a glossy 8x10 and you can frame it and keep on your desk at work. :)
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    At work would be my guess. :innocent:
  • Antd412
    Options

You know what that means? He has a low self-esteem. People should mind there business and not comment if they dont like it.
  • Antd412
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Not always the case....
    @_A_Real_Mouthful is an internet legend! Some of the guys around here ought to take notes! ;)

Not always the case....
    @_A_Real_Mouthful is an internet legend! Some of the guys around here ought to take notes! ;)

Lol
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Are you seriously using a fitness app to pick up?

It's worked wonders for me in the past, good luck OP!!! Lot's of potential on this site and...anyway I'll leave it at that so I don't get reported....
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

You know what that means? He has a low self-esteem. People should mind there business and not comment if they dont like it.

*their FIFY :)

You forget "low self-esteem" instead of "a low self-esteem."

and

"you're a woman" instead of "your a woman"
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    People should mind there business and not comment if they dont like it.

Pretty much. Are you a single lady? Are you interested in responding to the request? Then comment

Are you a guy looking to creep on the single ladies responding to the thread? Enter thread, creep, and comment for attention. (meeeee)

If not, don't click on thread title. It doesn't pertain to you. Do not respond, Do not pass go. Return to prior page. People act like its difficult.
  • Antd412
    Options
    Are you seriously using a fitness app to pick up?

It's worked wonders for me in the past, good luck OP!!! Lot's of potential on this site and...anyway I'll leave it at that so I don't get reported....

LOL, I've used online poker sites to pick up women. It works, depending how you go about it.