• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Antd412 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Aladdin111 wrote: »
    Don't listen to these fools. Haters will always be haters lol! That mouthful guy likes to go to guys pages trying to get a mouthful of something lol! Cause he did the same to one of my post that was explicit. Man you do what you want to do whether picking up or not. It's your life and not theirs! And if these fools don't like it, just move along....

Yeah that @_A_Real_Mouthful guy is something else.
    I'd totally be willing to see how much truth lies in a user name though. Just sayin.
    Haters. Gonna. Hate. :*

Exactly, your a woman and obviously not offended by my post. WTF is his problem?

Too many folks getting butt hurt around here!

You know what that means? He has a low self-esteem. People should mind there business and not comment if they dont like it.

tumblr_md5nexzzqm1r6jy9d.gif
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    ySTPw30.gif

Not to interrupt the rage fest here but Awwwwww this might be my favorite Kitty gif ever! I wanna cuddle the *kitten* out of that little dude.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    ySTPw30.gif

Not to interrupt the rage fest here but Awwwwww this might be my favorite Kitty gif ever! I wanna cuddle the *kitten* out of that little dude.

There's a user above who will be here in a few minutes to say something like: "I want to cuddle the *kitten* out of you".... wait for it.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    ySTPw30.gif

There's a user above who will be here in a few minutes to say something like: "I want to cuddle the *kitten* out of you".... wait for it.

ETA: LOL at the profanity substitutions...
  • Antd412
    Antd412 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ySTPw30.gif

You can interrupt anytime with that body. Like to snuggle the *kitten* out of you.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    ySTPw30.gif

ySTPw30.gif

You can interrupt anytime with that body. Like to snuggle the *kitten* out of you.

• Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    ySTPw30.gif

And there it is..
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    It's not at all creepy watching flaccid attempts at flirting next to a picture of a little girl.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    This thread just got so much better.
  • Antd412
    Options
    ySTPw30.gif

ySTPw30.gif

Lmao
  • Antd412
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    It's not at all creepy watching flaccid attempts at flirting next to a picture of a little girl.

Your just mad cuz no one is flirting with you. That would only enter a twisted mind.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options

Hey, you're hot. Enter my inbox, yesterday.
  • ald783
    Options

Your just mad cuz no one is flirting with you. That would only enter a twisted mind.

And I'm just mad at your grammar. My twisted mind insists on proper your/you're usage.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    otz113ixndup.jpeg
  • ald783
    Options

Hey, you're hot. Enter my inbox, yesterday.

Well NOW I'm turned on. SO GOOD AT CONTRACTIONS.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    I'm tryna get outta this thread like:
    102_cantgetout_cat_gifs.gif