Would like to introduce myself need Friends

Options
andrewjsierra
andrewjsierra Posts: 5 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
How is everyone doing. Im andrew and ive been obese nearly my entire life, im 26 M SW: 320 | CW: 320 | GW: 200. My wife and i have both been extremely unhealthy all our lives and recently we have decided to change that. Im really needing some supportive friends and a great group of people to help us through this journey.

I was wondering if anyone can help lead us in the right direction for a meal plan or a shopping list? Also is there any advice for a person just starting out

I am extremely determined to see this though to the end no matter how hard it gets.

Replies

• tiffanynew2015
    tiffanynew2015 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I could give your wife some advice. Hard to give advice to a male because our minds think differently. I lost 100 pounds by doing things that I found kept me on track. Everyone is different. If you or your wife want to friend me I could give you some tips that helped my struggles. Good luck to you both!
  • andrewjsierra
    andrewjsierra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could give your wife some advice. Hard to give advice to a male because our minds think differently. I lost 100 pounds by doing things that I found kept me on track. Everyone is different. If you or your wife want to friend me I could give you some tips that helped my struggles. Good luck to you both!

I think we both would really appreciate that
  • Oversyte
    Oversyte Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Yeah man! I can definitely keep you motivated if nothing else. :D I'm pretty savvy on the diet/exercise balance, but I'm especially interested in our mental fitness. Brother, I believe you're gonna feel GREAT about your body before year's end! :)