Down 3 pounds in 4 days

Options
I know its only 3 pounds but man does it feel good to see that scale move!

Replies

• Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I celebrate even .5 pound! 3 is awesome! Don't think 'only' 3, think YES 3!!!! way to go!
  • mindfulmama1977
    mindfulmama1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. Great job!
  • shakeirawhitney
    shakeirawhitney Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's great, congratulations! What did you do? I would be really happy for a 3lb loss right now.but my body is being stubborn
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Many people have said that the first couple of weeks the weight falls away fast. Please be aware that it may soon slow to a closer match with your mfp weekly goal if you stay within and close to your macros. Don't become discouraged when that happens.
  • mindfulmama1977
    Options
    That's great, congratulations! What did you do? I would be really happy for a 3lb loss right now.but my body is being stubborn

I just have really been sticking to my diet. I really didn't have a clue as to how many calories i wad taking in. And carbs oh my goodness lol . i had lost 50 pounds over a year ago and weighted myself on Easter Sunday and I gained 45 pounds back. And i do 40 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. And I'm drinking a gallon of water daily . I'll friend request you we can keep each other motivated ❤
  • ty_fit0815
    ty_fit0815 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Many people have said that the first couple of weeks the weight falls away fast. Please be aware that it may soon slow to a closer match with your mfp weekly goal if you stay within and close to your macros. Don't become discouraged when that happens.

This is true in my case.
  • ty_fit0815
    ty_fit0815 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • mindfulmama1977
    Options
    ty_fit0815 wrote: »
    Congrats!!

Thank you. I'm glad i weighed myself because i was tempted to cheat on my diet today lol
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you!
  • shakeirawhitney
    shakeirawhitney Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes please do! And I really need to up my water intake as well
  • Mersie1
    Mersie1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!