Looking for supportive & motivating friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• dacarve
    dacarve Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Whoever wants to add me, please do. We can motivate each other !
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Looking for motivation too. Add me.
  • kaseylong
    kaseylong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM too. Had a baby boy almost 8 weeks ago. Currently breastfeeding and hungry all the time! Need support and motivation.
  • kaseylong
    kaseylong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kajlouny wrote: »
    I am a new mom at almost 33 y/o, and SAHM too and wouldn't mind connecting with other SAHMs to hear your success stories!
    I also just posted about losing weight while breastfeeding.. If you are interested in that conversation please check it out!

I'm also a SAHM and trying to lose weight while breastfeeding. Looking for friends for support and motivation. If you want add me :)
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 year old SAHM of 2 boys- ages 8 and 3. I've added all you gals.
  • cm3k06
    cm3k06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    SAHM with a 12 week old and an 8 year old. BFing and trying to lose the weight after gaining half my baby weight this past month after getting mirena in. Feel free to add me!
  • Liv828
    Liv828 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • the_wild
    the_wild Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    VTmom208 wrote: »
    the_wild wrote: »
    What part of VT are you from...I transplanted to NH 2 years ago from the St. Johnsbury, VT area :)

I am in the Jericho/Underhill area! I transplanted to VT from NH about 13 yrs ago.

Awesome :)
  • VTmom208
    VTmom208 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    cm3k06 wrote: »
    SAHM with a 12 week old and an 8 year old. BFing and trying to lose the weight after gaining half my baby weight this past month after getting mirena in. Feel free to add me!

Added!
  • Preciousreshus
    Preciousreshus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hiiii... been on MFP awhile and welcome new members and the additional support is always welcome... feel free to add for the little nudge every once in awhile.
  • joolie1234
    joolie1234 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, I have three boys. Just went back to work full time after being part time for ten years. Feel free to add me too!
  • zenni_d
    zenni_d Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SAHM with a 4 year old and almost 2 year old. Feel free to add me.
  • SpaMaria8
    SpaMaria8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I used to be SAHM but now I'm just a housewife. Lol. Add me if you like. I don't know how, this is only the 3rd time I got on the community here...

I'm doing LCHF and lost 9 pounds easily in my first month gradually easing into it ( I'm hypoglycemic & wearing heart monitor & didn't want or need any more problems). Doing Macros is new to me but wow it works!
  • BellaEmy
    BellaEmy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me
  • VTmom208
    VTmom208 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    joolie1234 wrote: »
    I'm 39, I have three boys. Just went back to work full time after being part time for ten years. Feel free to add me too!

Added! Thanks!
  • jbalmforth811
    jbalmforth811 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more friends too! Anyone feel free to add me
  • SpaMaria8
    SpaMaria8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! :-)
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm in a group where we encourage each other each day. If anyone is interested in joining and participate please message me.