5" feet under Success Stories?

Options
2»

Replies

• taylorhussey94
    taylorhussey94 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im 21, 5"1. My highest weight was 210 i went down to 158 and went back up to 182. Trying to lose again and since jan 1st ive lost 12.5. 1200 calories a day and workout everyday cardio and weights for 30 minutes. Short buddies please add me! Love following people similar to me. Final goal 125-130.
  • lil_katie86
    lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 4'11 and 144 pounds and I'm trying to get to 108 in 5 months before my holiday!! I've been working out and changed my way of eating (cut the *kitten* out and smaller portion size!) for two weeks now and I've lost half a stone:-)
  • lil_katie86
    lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Please add me the more friends the more motivated we can be together:)
  • Trinique34
    Trinique34 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site and don't know how to add people :o
    you can add me if you like
    :)
  • mirchonom
    mirchonom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating a day?
  • LockStockNSam
    LockStockNSam Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Heya!

I'm 26, 4'10, and currently 116 lbs. My highest ever weight was 189 back in high school, but for the last several years I was stuck at 125-136 lbs, or hovering around that. I've been grinding hard since October, and this is the lowest I've ever been.

I've got a "large" bone structure/frame for my height (a wrist circumference of 6") so I want to get down to a toned and athletic 105 lbs.

So far I run 25+ miles a week, eat a completely plant based diet, and eat at around my BMR of 1350 cals per day. I also box.

BUT. I've been stuck at 116 lbs for two months now despite all of this. So shredding the last 13 lbs has been damn near impossible. I'm extremely conscious of my intake and output, but any advice is appreciated!!
  • geeta81
    geeta81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi. Am 4'11.5. I was 160 and now am 147 ...still got more to go!
    Well done on ur success so far! ☺
  • marybowldseddington
    marybowldseddington Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started at 165 and am 5'0. I am currently 139. I have to cut carbs to lose and I lift heavy weights to see any real difference. I love that it shapes my body besides just loosing lbs. I am ok with current weight as my pant size dress size is size 6 and I am getting new boobies!!!! You don't get to pick where you lose weight and after having eight kids loosing 20 lbs and hubby saying he thinks I am beautiful either way I am going for it!!!!
  • knp90210
    knp90210 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Trinique34 wrote: »
    I wish I could be 136 :)

me too. I have 140 lbs to lose before I get there. I am 5 ft. I lost 68 lbs so far :) So far, I don't know my exact goal weight. I want to be 130, my doctor says anything under 150 is good for me, but I am afraid because bmi says I'm still too big at those weights. Weight wise, it sucks being 5 and half feet tall lol. :)
  • knp90210
    knp90210 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    knp90210 wrote: »
    Trinique34 wrote: »
    I wish I could be 136 :)

me too. I have 140 lbs to lose before I get there. I am 5 ft. I lost 68 lbs so far :) So far, I don't know my exact goal weight. I want to be 130, my doctor says anything under 150 is good for me, but I am afraid because bmi says I'm still too big at those weights. Weight wise, it sucks being 5 and half feet tall lol. :)

nobody here looks as big as me lol. I'm 266. I used to be 335. I have a LOT of weight to lose. I kind of think that's my punishment sometimes. lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!