Gutless Gutters 1/15/09

Options
Either I missed it or I have the honor of starting today's thread.

Sorry I missed you all yesterday, I was busy picking up a new client. I took a quick read though, and see why we need each other.

I came back yesterday and back on track, much more hopeful again even though I did fall the night before (Tuesday) eating pizza and 500-600 over on the calories ~but yesterday was good and I know we can do this. I may have destroyed my chances for 10 down by Valentine's, but I'm going to see how close I can get.

Eager to hear from all of you ... now I must do some of my cardio....get it in in the morning.

Replies

• anembellishment
    Options
    Either I missed it or I have the honor of starting today's thread.

Sorry I missed you all yesterday, I was busy picking up a new client. I took a quick read though, and see why we need each other.

I came back yesterday and back on track, much more hopeful again even though I did fall the night before (Tuesday) eating pizza and 500-600 over on the calories ~but yesterday was good and I know we can do this. I may have destroyed my chances for 10 down by Valentine's, but I'm going to see how close I can get.

Eager to hear from all of you ... now I must do some of my cardio....get it in in the morning.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Good Morning...:flowerforyou:

There is still plenty of time of us to reach our goals before :heart: Day! Which is good because I had an awful day yesterday...:grumble: All was fine until after my strength class...I realized I need new shoes because my knees and feet were killing me, and I was just in one of those I'm Hungry and I Want Food kinda moods...a chicken nugget combo meal with a large sweet tea later, I went to bed and called it a day...:ohwell:

But, today is a new day and I am back on track with healthy choices and water. :drinker:

Have a great Thursday everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Well overall I am down 2.6 of the 10 - its a start and I too will get as close as I can. Being that I am coming off of a plateau, I am happy to be downsizing a bit more.

Probably Shred today - did level 2 yesterday. May have to stick to level one today - hip still hurts with certain moves but getting better.

Did great on water and calories yesterday....I really thought when I weighed this morning I'd be down a bit but we ate out last night and it's always a gamble that there's hidden calories - but I had about 150 to spare that I didn't eat....it's all good! It will happen I am just so IMPATIENT!

I keep reminding myself that losing weight too fast is when it ends up being gained back (my theory based on my history) so I keep chugging along!

Hope everyone has a SUPER day!!
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Morning! I was over my calories by 53, I'm not going to worry about it. Overall I think I did good and I'm doing much better with getting in my water.

My goal is to lose 5 by 2/14 but I'm not really confident I'm make it. It's really hard for me to lose any weight. I can't dwell on that right now.

I'll be happy if the scale drops .2
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Morning! I was over my calories by 53, I'm not going to worry about it. Overall I think I did good and I'm doing much better with getting in my water.

My goal is to lose 5 by 2/14 but I'm not really confident I'm make it. It's really hard for me to lose any weight. I can't dwell on that right now.

I have noticed that the pounds don't seem to come off of me at a consistant rate, but I do notice the difference in inches, clothing, etc. Just goes to show how each of us are different and how our bodies react and do what is best for each of us individually. Good luck and I hope you notice progress (in some way) very soon!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Thanks Theresa.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good morning gang!

It's nice to see your bright and sunshiny faces this morning.:smooched:

I have been super busy.....like collapse into bed at the end of the day, busy. Good news is that I'm managing to get my workouts in. Bad news is that I have no time to log my calories......especially dinner. Too much of a hassle some nights, especially when you make dinners with a billion ingredients. I have been here and done this long enough to know what and how much I should allow myself. We will see if my knowledge pays off. *crosses fingers

Had a 2 hour delay for area schools this morning due to temps so I'm getting a late start to my workout today. Going to do my Shred, 450 crunches and a 20 minute jog.

I hope everyone is staying warm and sticking tough.:flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Did good yesterday...drank all of my water. I did 40 minutes of BL Cardio Max and 30 minutes of pilates. I stayed w/in my calories too (tried the meat loaf muffins for the first time...delish!). Unfortunately, I believe I overextended my left knee. It was killing me last night and is no better today:sad: I plan on taking it easy today and giving it a rest. Have a great day all...keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options

Its hard for me too... I have 14 more pounds to go and its getting harder....I know it will happen though. We just have to be patient
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all 11_2_104.gif
    Well almost afternoon embarrassed.gif But I still have 30 minutes before its officially noon :bigsmile:

Sounds like everyone's doing great!!! :drinker: Keep it up! :flowerforyou: And there is still time.....don't give up keep pushing! :smooched:

Sooooooooo.......I've been super busy at work and haven't been playing as much as usual :sad: But still pop in every now and then.

Yesterday......I walked the dog 2 miles, did my 250 crunches, did a 23 minute quick TaeBo workout (still a good one though), drank all my water, but I went over calories by 113.......but.......ummmmmm.......I don't care :bigsmile: :laugh: Still not a bad day and still 377 calorie deficit. No weighing this week :glasses: I have a stupid visitor boogiesmilie.gif:grumble:

Anyhow.......today I will be doing my 55 minute TaeBo, 20 minutes of BL Sculpt, 250 crunches, and walk the dog one mile.:noway: Wowzers new_all_coholic.gif busy day. :smokin:

TTYL all :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I'm here. The weather is starting to get to me & I'm getting all BLAH again. Therefore, I bake. :embarassed: I'm doing okay limiting my quantities, but they really shouldn't be in the house! Hopefully I'll get in more time working out today that I have the past 2 days. The kids have been SO demanding! I'd like to be able to eat more! LOL

Have happy Thursdays! (I typed Tuesday, then Wednesday...then I realized it was Thursday. Geeesh. :embarassed: )
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    STACYESPARZA~ Youre right, just have to be patient.
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Ugh. I'm here. The weather is starting to get to me & I'm getting all BLAH again. Therefore, I bake. :embarassed: I'm doing okay limiting my quantities, but they really shouldn't be in the house! Hopefully I'll get in more time working out today that I have the past 2 days. The kids have been SO demanding! I'd like to be able to eat more! LOL

Have happy Thursdays! (I typed Tuesday, then Wednesday...then I realized it was Thursday. Geeesh. :embarassed: )

Hey there 3bb...the cold weather is getting to me too...I want warm, yummy, comfort food...and I want it NOW!!! :laugh: Thankfully, I'm not much of a baker...could you send me some choloclate chip cookies...:laugh: I say stick the kids in a snowdrift and go exercise...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    Good Afternoon Gang (it's still morning for me though) :yawn:

Okay must eat more veggies, must eat more veggies, must eat...... you get the idea.

Got the workout in on the elliptical today so that's out of the way. (45 minutes at various levels.)

Sorry so many of you are having COLD weather. We are warmer than we have been but have icy rain so the streets resemble a slip and slide. I can't wait to get out and join the fun later today :noway:

Good luck and be careful in the weather. I don't want to see you guys on the evening news tonight.

:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    If I'm on the evening news, it wouldn't be for a car wreck. :bigsmile: :wink:

Thanks, Theresa! If it wasn't so bitterly cold here today, I'd throw the boys out while the baby is sleeping, but it is one of those colds days that hurts your lungs if you take a deep breath. Yuck.

*sigh* Off to work off the raspberry bars I just ate. Thanks a lot, Soupy! :tongue: :wink:
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    If I'm on the evening news, it wouldn't be for a car wreck. :bigsmile: :wink:

As long as you don't get hurt.....

I could use a little evening entertainment on the news :laugh: :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    LOL Actually, I was on the evening news about a year & a half ago. I was at a "nurse-in" at the local mall. Someone got removed by security for nursing her child in a clothing store. Word spread, a radio station got invovled, my friend & I carted our breastfeeding babies to the mall & nursed in the parking lot with a bunch of other women & children. Why they picked me out of the crowd is beyond me, but I got to give my 2cents. I had my toddler boy, my nursing boy & I was pregnant with my third. My dad was mortified. LOL It was good fun. :laugh:
  • xtina11179
    Options
    Okay, so I must say, I sympathize with those of you who work @ food invested jobs. I, myself, work for a Food Distributor so of course they are are always bringing out stuff for us to sample. The last 2 days there has been chocolate cake out on the table!! Honestly, I am NOT a chocolate person at all, but when it is staring me in the face, of course I am tempted!!.....but I resisted. Go me!!

FYI, I don't know how many of you have checked out the Exercise on Demand channel, but it is awesome!! I found my new favorite program. It is called Cardioke (Cardio-Karaoke, and yes, you do sing). It is with Billy Blanks, Jr. (THE Tae Bo king's son, so you know it has to be good). It is so fun and energizing. I was sore from doing something else on Tuesday, but I am REALLY sore after that one. It's dancing and singing, jumping around. So much fun!

And that is my tip of the day!!! Good wishes to you all and keep up the GREAT work!! Oh yeah and I will make the time tonight to put up a pic!!

64151.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Having a good day, great food choices, all my water and planning a brief cardio blast to warm up before Pilates. Today is one my lighter work out days. I may have to step it up next week, I don't think the scale is going to budge this week, we'll see, weigh in tomorrow for me. :grumble:

Hang in there everyone! :tongue:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    at 88 oz of water today
    so far so good on calories with dinner planned I also need a snack
    did levels 1 2 3 on BL cardio and it wiped me out

I think that I will rest tomorrow to help my hip cuz the other one has the same pain just not as bad - maybe I've overdone it so I'll take it as a break

Have a great night!!