Good at home workouts that aren't very loud?

Options
Can anyone advise some links to YouTube video workouts or whatever that don't involve a lot of jumping or running around? I have to work out late at night and can't wake up my housemates. <3 Thank you!

Replies

• s_ting
    s_ting Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Check out Fitness Blender on YouTube. Their HIIT workouts are really great, but you could also do something like their abs workouts for a even quieter workout. I used to quietly lunge side to side in my room to not wake the downstairs neighbors or my roommates when I followed the HIIT workouts, hah.
  • CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Yoga ? Tai chi? Anything that really gets your heart pumping makes noise tho...

I'm thinking of getting up at 5 am Tomorrow and doing jumping jacks (my downstairs neighbors are noisy party teens)
  • zoemay101
    zoemay101 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender has a Pilates workout that may be less noisy but still a good work out. Try googling PI YO, sweat dripping workout but low impact
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    papetto wrote: »
    Can anyone advise some links to YouTube video workouts or whatever that don't involve a lot of jumping or running around? I have to work out late at night and can't wake up my housemates. <3 Thank you!
    You can get a suspension trainer for under $50. No jumping needed and it doesn't take up any space.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Outwardlycalm
    Outwardlycalm Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    These are quite. 1 mile in home walk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3q5e1pV4pc
  • Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yeah I would just look up HIIT workouts, I used to live in a shared house and worked until late so I followed an app showing what to do.