I'd like some help

Options
I have been struggling with my weight loss this entire year, having only lost 2 lbs in 2011. I always did better when I had someone that I 'felt' accountable to, I had a friend for this, but she has since stopped caring about losing weight. I am looking for more people to be my friend of MFP so I feel that I have people I would let down if I don't exercise or if I eat a second cookie. I feel like a MASSIVE DORK, but will you friend me?

Replies

• AKAMrsR
    AKAMrsR Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can friend me! I am amazed at how much you've done already! I could use some extra encouragement also. I feel so pathetic sometimes because I only need to lose less than 15lbs to reach my goal weight, but it seems impossible. Having a friend who has accomplished so much more than that and is still motivated could definitely be good for me!
  • bbecker613
    bbecker613 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ill be your friend
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    sure! i had a friend reach her goal and then left me to fend for myself... thats why i'm here.
  • melhort
    melhort Posts: 31
    Options
    We all need help....that's why we are on here....the more support the better :)
  • melhort
    melhort Posts: 31
    Options
    You can friend me! I am amazed at how much you've done already! I could use some extra encouragement also. I feel so pathetic sometimes because I only need to lose less than 15lbs to reach my goal weight, but it seems impossible. Having a friend who has accomplished so much more than that and is still motivated could definitely be good for me!
    I only have 20 lbs to lose and can't seem to drop any weight right now so support definitely helps!!