Anyone want a MyFitnessPal friend to help each other stay on track?

Options
Hey guys! I am new to MyFitnessPal and trying to lose weight I have gained. I know that you are more likely to stay on track if you have friends in the same boat. Anyone want to connect with me? Thanks :)

Replies

• sable_sole
    sable_sole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Jess... I could use some motivation. I have lost weight using this app before. Mad at myself for eating 129 calories over my calorie goal. We could motivate each other
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend. I have an open diary and I am here all the time for support
  • honorablebede
    honorablebede Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends for motivation :)
  • jackjb2
    jackjb2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Can use all the support i can get.
  • echohwa
    echohwa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :)
  • hollyjmcf
    hollyjmcf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes i could really use some friends to morivate me. This is day 2 for me and ive already gone over the calorie goal.
  • Rhynae
    Rhynae Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am always looking for motivation and support. It really makes a difference. Also, if anyone is looking for a texting buddy, that'd be awesome too!
  • mcy120
    mcy120 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too - I could use and will gladly provide support and encouragement.
  • Caramiia619
    Caramiia619 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need friends!
    Lol
    Looking to lose 40-50
  • shesheta
    shesheta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, I need that too and I'm happy to help also. I am based in the UK and I don't care where on earth mutual support is but if it's there and I can help than I am up for it. Do add me as a friend. We can do this!
  • Oseguera1991
    Oseguera1991 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) the more motivation the better
  • Preciousreshus
    Preciousreshus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hiiii... been on MFP awhile and welcome new members and the additional support is always welcome... feel free to add for the little nudge every once in awhile..
  • zenni_d
    zenni_d Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use some more friends.
  • assassin_86
    assassin_86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend. I'm looking to help encourage while staying motivated.
  • JenniferLoveOBrien2
    Options
    Yes please everyone feel free to add me
  • SpaMaria8
    SpaMaria8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP only been about 6 weeks using it and only like 3rd time I've gotten on here, this community, so I'm not sure how you add people?

I'm doing LCHF and using macros, and doing good! :-)
  • MrWufpack
    MrWufpack Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 lbs, and have 30 left. Just doing CICO and running. Starting bodyweight workouts next week.

Feel free to add me. Nice to keep up with other people and keep each other accountable.
  • tonygilpin
    tonygilpin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me to your list need to support . Was 144kg in 2014 , now 119 kg , was 115kg 3 months ago aim for 95 to 100 kg. Run 6k 3 times a week and cycle 30k a week. Been a bit slack with my fitness pal . Going for it this week to lose 2kg
  • SpaMaria8
    SpaMaria8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends, LOL! Newbie here. :) LCHF and counting Macros.
  • sherrirod252015
    sherrirod252015 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more motivation and support! Anyone can add me, I'm a fantastic motivator as well!