First place your body loses fat--GO!

Options
1235»

Replies

• lisalewis7588
    lisalewis7588 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Love handles first, then stomach, then chest, then butt, then thighs.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    My breasts, face and neck. Everywhere else takes its sweet time.
  • MAB0218
    MAB0218 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Face...butt..and love handles were first..my breast just now show signs of shrinking as is my belly but I still have my pooch.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    inner thighs
  • PurpleOrchid531
    PurpleOrchid531 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Definitely the upper part of my body first (face, chest). Sadly that pooch below my belly button isn't going anywhere.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    The tips of my fingers. I just don't understand it.
  • chelbug901
    chelbug901 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LC107 wrote: »
    mespreeman wrote: »
    Neck/shoulders.

Make me look bigger since the belly is still there.

:/

Same here. I've got these boney shoulders and my collar bones are very noticeable and then move your eyes down and it's not pretty :s

Literal same. We just have to keep going, I'm going to do more exercises to target my belly fat and see if that starts shedding it. The best of luck in staying motivated to you both!
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    ebrass73 wrote: »
    As a female, I can sadly say that the first place my body starts to lose fat is on my chest. (Sigh)

What about you?

My face then my girls
  • kalynbreann357
    kalynbreann357 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Butt and arms. Belly seems to be last.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I think my weight has come off pretty evenly all over but seems to lose more in the leaner parts because they didn't have so much fat there. I store most of my fat in the hips and thighs and it is only now that I am only 6lb from goal I feel like they are really starting melt and look noticeably slimmer.
  • Carnhot
    Carnhot Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I am almost afraid to ask but...kitten?
  • trescaalexander
    trescaalexander Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Breasts and butt. My butt has literally caved in (despite my squats/lifting) but I'm still sticking with it- it has to eventually get some muscle, right?

My saddle bags and stomach are last to go, they love to just hang out while the good parts leave. :(

We're in the same boat! I'm squatting like crazy to prevent the cave in effect. I want to keep the little bitt I have and get rid of this stomach!
  • trescaalexander
    trescaalexander Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Breasts and butt. My butt has literally caved in (despite my squats/lifting) but I'm still sticking with it- it has to eventually get some muscle, right?

My saddle bags and stomach are last to go, they love to just hang out while the good parts leave. :(

We're in the same boat! I'm squatting like crazy to prevent the cave in effect. I want to keep the little butt I have and get rid of this stomach!

• ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Carnhot wrote: »
    I am almost afraid to ask but...kitten?

Wondered the same thing. That is what MFP posts when you use a different word for you booty. Actually a name for an animal though. My SO loves to point out the hairy *kitten* when we pass it in a local pasture. It really does have long shaggy hair, and he thinks it's funny...dad joke.
  • Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've still got a way to go, but definitely my face first and then my stomach/waist has slimmed a bit. Unfortunately my thunder thighs are sticking around. Large thighs on a little lady (5'3) do not look good.

No wonder I live in skirts/dresses.
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Boobs are the first, and that's fine with me. The minute I start to gain they start popping out of the top of my bra. I hate that look. The last pounds are saddle bags, and as I build muscle in my legs the saddle bags look worse! There's clearly defined muscle, then globs of fat stuck to them. Grrrrr, the last 10 pounds on a short girl!
  • Carnhot
    Carnhot Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ilex.