Calling all fitness pal 'newbies'

Options
This website is new for me, today is my first full day, and I need all the motivation I can get. Who is with me?

Replies

• Ladycsi
    Ladycsi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new too!! I'm with you!! Let's do this!!! :D
  • DaShumps
    DaShumps Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Joined the beginning of March and finding this site has an amazing group of people :) Friend me if interested...
  • jende2232
    jende2232 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Add me as a friend if you want!
  • MariaCMcDonald
    MariaCMcDonald Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Staying motivated is key; and I hope using this website is a great tool. I have to figure out how to download the APP on my phone (not very tech smart) so I can track even when I'm not sitting at the computer. Good Luck everyone.
  • borgcelina363
    borgcelina363 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New too!!
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5. Let's do this
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Add Me we can motivate one another
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!!!! Feel free to add me anyone for support!
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    Hey I learned something; if you forget to track your food for dinner and plan to do it in the morning; it looks like you can't go back....so we have to remember to do the food tracker on the day it applies to...because each day seems to be a clean slate with regards to the food tracker. Good to know
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey I learned something; if you forget to track your food for dinner and plan to do it in the morning; it looks like you can't go back....so we have to remember to do the food tracker on the day it applies to...because each day seems to be a clean slate with regards to the food tracker. Good to know

@MariaCMcDonald - You should be able to go back to previous days.
    On the website there is arrrows on either side of the date that let you move back or forward in your diary.

With the android app:
    -tap the 3 lines in the top left corner
    - tap diary from the list
    - you can
    - - swipe left or right to change pages
    - - tap the arrows on either side of were it says "today" to change pages
    - - tap where it says " today " to input the day you want to go back to.
  • MariaCMcDonald
    edited April 2016
    Options
    - I stand corrected; I actually can go back to the day before and complete the food tracker; thank you @shadow2soul for your input.
  • kvinson80
    kvinson80 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily new, but finally back on the wagon and looking for others to help stay motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • angela3356
    angela3356 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just signed up today!
  • Crazylocks258
    Crazylocks258 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been on the app for a while but I have fallen and climbed back up a bunch of different times. The only difference now is that I have brand new motivation to really stay on top of it, lets all do this and feel great doing it! Good luck to all of you!
  • Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE!!
    im not new, however ive only started logging properly again this week, ive got a long weigh to go ;-) (did you love than pun or what?) :-D
    Please free free to add me to swap stories and give each other motivation and support - lets do this :-) xx
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    This week's goal: to log in and keep the food tracker accurate for a solid week and to exercise at least three times this week. Who is with me?
  • myvinki2010
    myvinki2010 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    keep going everyone....I am definitely learning a lot by tracking my food....let's put it this way; I now understand why I have not lost any weight in the last six months despite all the exercise I've been doing (walking, gym, personal trainer etc). Even when we are making healthy choices, you don't realize how critical portion control is until you actually start looking at the calories you are consuming. Best investment: digital scale.
  • stolen_spoon
    stolen_spoon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    29 F , need to lose between 20 and 30 pounds. Active user, although I don't log my workouts through MFP. Add me :smiley: can always use more friends for motivation!