So I see a lot of people on here who....make their pictures

Options
skpresley20
skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
So I see a lot of people on here who have digital looking pics of themselves in progression from their current weight to their goal weight, and I want to know how to do it! Can anyone help please?

Replies

• LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    bump. would like to know too
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    bump, let me know too please!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    [/quote

me too! And way to go you!
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    me three. it looks like 2 pictures in 1 shot. interesting!

Hey, blue, it looks like you have what I thought the O.P. was talking about... no?
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i did mine at my virtual model, kinda

http://www.mvm.com/cs/

it's a model site where you try on clothes. you can make your model look how you want. what i did was 2 models, one at my starting size, and one at my current goal size. had to do them one at a time, save the first one and then do the second and then save it. i haven't checked recently, but when i did it the site was quite buggy, so i couldn't keep multiple model looks, hence doing them one at a time and then saving to your computer. i then merged the pics together in a graphics program.

hope that helps, if you have any questions, feel free to ask :) i may not have explained things very well. lol.
  • MissJoy18
    MissJoy18 Posts: 45
    Options
    bump
  • jstrohs1
    jstrohs1 Posts: 66
    Options
    You can use windows paint and merge a before and after to make one pic
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I used this one - http://mvm.com/cs/shopForLooks/Default.aspx?endpoint=personalize.

I also found this one which allows you to upload an actual picture of yourself: http://makeovr.com/weightmirror/liftupload.php.
    It was kind of freaky when I changed the weight and was able to see my actual picture shrinking.

Have fun!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    myvirtualmodel as well.
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options

you seem to be doing a marvolous job yourself.... with real life photos well done to you...:flowerforyou:
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    me three. it looks like 2 pictures in 1 shot. interesting!

Hey, blue, it looks like you have what I thought the O.P. was talking about... no?

Jen, well, sort of, its not the virtual and its jut pics I was able to fine, which when I was at my heaviest weight I didn't have a lot of pics. And I don't have one at my heaviest, the closest is the one I have on my pic.
  • bluerose9483
    Options

you seem to be doing a marvolous job yourself.... with real life photos well done to you...:flowerforyou:

Thank you :)

I used picnik.com to create a collage of my three pics, and then went to the edit part to add the words.
  • jennmoore3
    Options

I used picnik.com to create a collage of my three pics, and then went to the edit part to add the words.

That was what I was wondering! Thank you so much!!!
  • jennmoore3
    Options

ok how on earth do i upload it here?!?!? I have tried everything I know of and it will not work. I found where I get the links on photobucket but when I copy it into my signature, here it looks like a link...
  • bluerose9483
    Options

ok how on earth do i upload it here?!?!? I have tried everything I know of and it will not work. I found where I get the links on photobucket but when I copy it into my signature, here it looks like a link...

From photobucket, use the IMG code, but where it says IMG at the beginning and end of that code, turn them from IMG to img and that should help you :smile:
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    I did it! Thanks so much!!! I am never in pictures, so it was very hard to find one of my face...
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    I did it! Thanks so much!!! I am never in pictures, so it was very hard to find one of my face...

You are very welcome :smile:
  • PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    bump. thank you!