Jawbone Up not syncing with my fitness pal

Options
2»

Replies

• julyrunner
    julyrunner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Same. I posted about this in the feedback forum too. My up steps are syncing to MFP, but my MFP food log was syncing to UP and then stopped. Disconnecting/reconnecting, and deleting/reinstalling apps hasn't helped.
  • fiona2712
    fiona2712 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem at the moment. Everything was fine and syncing as normal until a few days ago and deleteing, unsyncing, then reconnecting etc has made no difference. If anyone finds out how to solve this problem it would be much appreciated!!
  • fiona2712
    fiona2712 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just come across this statement:

"Hello,

Starting Friday, 4/1, we began seeing reports of members not seeing food sync from MyFitnessPal to Jawbone. We are investigating to see what could be causing this, but do not have any other information at this point.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,

MyFitnessPal Staff"

Looks as if we will just have to be patient as they know about the issue and are working to resolve it! Hopefully it will be solved soon :)
  • MRSCJ2017
    MRSCJ2017 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I was having the issue where my food log was being synced to my Jawbone app but my steps were not being synced to MFP. I came across this setting and I'm not sure if this will help but it's worth a try.
    Settings>Diary Settings>Calorie Adjustment. click the box that says negative calorie adjustment this is what it does verbatim
    "If you have linked your MyFitnessPal account to a device or app that measures your total calorie burn (Fitbit, Bodymedia, etc.), check this box to allow negative calorie adjustments from that partner to appear on your exercise diary. Otherwise, only positive adjustments will be allowed.
    Changes to this setting will be in effect only for adjustments received from that point on (past adjustments will not be restated).
    A negative adjustment means that your projected calorie burn for the day from the partner is below MyFitnessPal's initial estimate. If you are unable to sync your tracking device until late in the day, or if you don't consistently use your tracking device, you may prefer not to enable negative adjustments. "
    Hope this helps!