Loosing Weight

Options
Gosh I really hate how i just keep gaining weight, i want togit the gym but I dont know how? Help

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,083 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    what? Do you want to lose weight? Do you not know how to find a gym?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    The gym won't help if you're eating too much. Get your calorie intake down first, then decide what exercises you want to do (in or out of the gym).
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Losing weight (not loosing).
    To lose weight, you have to take in less calories than you use. Diet helps more than the gym.
  • Samrny
    Samrny Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Abs are made in the kitchen, brah.
  • brrrycicle
    brrrycicle Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I repeat what everyone else said. Start with diet first. Most weight loss happens based on what we put in our bodies. Exercise can only do so much if you're eating too much.

A web page I've been using as a guide as I start to use the gym is this one: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw12.htm hope it helps. Good luck!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,230 Member
    Options
    It is all about cutting back your calories. Go to the goal setting area, enter your information and set your weight loss goal for 1 pound per week. Doing that will give you a calorie goal that will have you lose on average 1 pound a week even if you never go to the gym. When you do go to the gym you get to eat more since you need to eat those extra calories you burned off at the gym. With that calorie number start recording what you eat using the website or app, and you should lose weight.