Kinda new but need friends/motivation/tips

Options
Hi I used MFP before but quit. I started back again and have been on here for about 3 weeks. I'm finding I'd rather not do this on my own so I need friends and encouragement.

Dawn

Replies

• alex_marie85
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I'm sort new but I find the more friends I have the more motivated I am!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm former Army and know the pain of having to drop run times!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    :smile: welcome back!!! feel free to add me if you want
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this but you can add me if you like - the more support the better - I love all the ideas I'm seeing for different workouts - and foods and just seeing how there are alot of people all struggling with the same issues I have - good luck!
  • ShannonC779
    Options
    First - I want to thank you for your service!

Second - Feel free to add me.
  • darcibaby
    darcibaby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am kind of new I didn't know i could go online and find people. Its alot easier to lose weight when you have some support and people doing the same thing, I will be your friend
  • clynch08
    clynch08 Posts: 6
    Options
    im new too but i added you! i agree with everyone.. the more support the better! im finding everyones tips and recipees to be very helpful
  • redrose66
    redrose66 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi and welcome, please feel free to add me as a mate
  • poobare
    poobare Posts: 1
    Options
    I am using this site as well as weight watchers and like journaling thru MVP - would like the mutual support and know you can be successful, too! My name on this site is poobare and please feel free to friend if you wold like.