Looking for friends!

Options
Hi there all!

I have been on MFP for a very long time now, on and off but since last June I have taken this journey more seriously. I am looking for more friends to motivate and to be motivated by.

Height: 5ft4
My highest weight: 195lb
Current Weight: Around 167lb
Goal Weight: 120 - 140lb

The journey is becoming more difficult as the weight loss is starting to slow down for me, but I really believe my goal is possible to achieve with help from others aswell!

Drop by an add or a message in here for an add. :)

Replies

• lisammidd
    lisammidd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • Larrwein
    Larrwein Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Our goal weight is the same! You can add me if you want!
  • kreynolds1125
    kreynolds1125 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting again today. I'm same height and need to lose 50 pounds. Goal is 130. You an add me!
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi all, added o:)
  • malish23
    malish23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) I'm a bot shorter @ 5'2", but goal is the same 120. Need support and motivation
  • healthybearey
    Options
    added :)
  • swtonu2000
    swtonu2000 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I'm Ronda, I am starting again Monday, just back from a cruise vacation. I'm 5'6 135 is my goal wait. Please feel free to add me. Happy Sunday!
  • gltabron33
    gltabron33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome!
  • shainna619
    shainna619 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm looking for more friends for motivation I'm trying to also lose about 15-20 lbs my current weight is about 168 trying to get down to 145.
  • BabyPynk
    BabyPynk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm been trying to slim down my stomach fat for a long time. I'm still in school and been stress and stuff like that. I also get motivated and then lose it as time goes by. I'm currently trying again and hopefully get to reach my goal at the end of graduation.

I'm 4'11
    I'm 120lb ( not sure now)
    Goal 110 lb

Looking for people to help me with my journey to finally fulfill it.
  • healthybearey
    Options
    Added!