Replies

• message4michelle
    message4michelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Interested!
  • ShawnaRaeDunn
    ShawnaRaeDunn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @chelekaz, My weigh in day will be Friday's. Today I weigh in at 208 post pregnancy 10 weeks ago. I'm going through a lot of procedures from complications so it's going to fluctuate.
  • ShawnaRaeDunn
    ShawnaRaeDunn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    psamin88 wrote: »
    Can we make a secret facebook group for the challenge?? That way we can stay accountable and keep each other motivated. Who is in?

That's actually not a bad idea.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION!!

This is NOT the challenge! Weeks ago I started this thread to see if there was interest in starting a challenge. There was a lot of interest and the group was started. I am not able to delete this thread or I would. I just want you all to know this so you don't wonder why nothing is going on.

• Serendipity0913
    Options
    I have 4 spots that have opened up. First come, first serve. If interested please respond with your current weight and what day you will be weighing in on.

Thanks
  • pups3mom
    pups3mom Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Current weight 182. Weigh day is Sunday.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    vaindy wrote: »
    Current weight 182. Weigh day is Sunday.

Perfect. I have added you to the Results spreadsheet. If you haven't already done so be sure to join the group. You can find it here: community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112892-biggest-loser-challenge-april-2016

You will be on Team: The Bod Squad and your Team Captain is chelekaz. You'll find the Results spreadsheet under Announcements on the group. Click on the link to open the spreadsheet. Once open you'll see tabs at the bottom of the page. Click on your team and you will see a list of all your team members. There is also a discussion thread started for each team. You'll want to pop in there to introduce yourself to your team. They are a great source of motivation, support, information and friendship.

Thanks for joining! Good luck!
  • bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Current weight 84.9kgs. Monday
  • afhcreate
    afhcreate Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi serendipity. Thought I had signed up for this but don't see my name on any team. Pls sign me up? Tks!!
  • afhcreate
    afhcreate Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Cw. 237. Weigh day is wed
  • aompiya
    aompiya Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    CW 132.8 lb. Today
  • aompiya
    aompiya Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    CW 132.8 lb. Today
  • shorarawi
    shorarawi Posts: 24 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    H
  • IzzyEmber
    IzzyEmber Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Current weight 234.6 lbs weigh in day Sunday
  • rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'll join :)
  • jrd0909
    jrd0909 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can we still join? I'd love to join!
  • SONKISSED1
    SONKISSED1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Serendipty... am I too late to participate? If not my weight is 227.4 and my weigh-in day is Saturday. I'd love to be a part of this!
  • margaritayniguez
    margaritayniguez Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if I told you already but I am at 304 and my weigh day is on the 30or the 31 of every month.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    For Anyone Interested:

The Biggest Loser Challenge will be starting up again for May 1st. We currently have 150 participants in the April Biggest Loser Challenge and have done very well with a total pounds lost so far of 436.8 lbs!!

If you're interested in joining please go to

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10373686/registration-open-biggest-loser-challenge-may-2016#latest

Drop a note saying you're interested in joining in for May. Please include that you are NEW to the challenge. As we get closer to the end of the month I'll be letting everyone know the link to the new group where you will be able to locate your team.

Looking forward to losing with you! :smile:
  • aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Aroze0928
    Yes thanks