26 Kg (60 Lb) to loose - from down under in NZ.

Options
lynty2
lynty2 Posts: 48 Member
Hi from New Zealand
This is my second time on MFP. 2 years ago I lost 20 Kg (44 Lb) but didn't continue logging and calorie counting so I gradually gained nearly all of my weight back.
I started again on 4 January this year and after 3 months I am still logging everyday. The weight is slowly dropping (yes, calorie counting really does work!) - I have another 26 Kg (60 Lbs) to loose to reach my goal weight and I am determined to make this a life style change.
I enjoy reading everybodys success stories as they are my inspiration - congrats to all of you.
Anybody else who has a large amount of weight to loose would be welcome to friend me. Hopefully we can encourage each other to reach our goal.
Cheers Lynty2

Replies

• MariainSydney
    MariainSydney Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynty2 - sounds like the MFP does help. I sort of check in here and there but have been reading posts and find it inspiring and I am now making a point of checking in wth my food twice a day - otherwise I do forget some of the bits and it does make a difference. I also like checking in the exercise as it makes me realise what I can do extra here and there to make a difference with the weight. I want to loose about 10k and I don't use the exercise as extra calories as I always struggle to stay within the 1200 daily and I need to stick to that rule, - I am in Sydney
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    add me if you like :) our stories are similar lol. We are all here to help one another
  • lynty2
    Options
    Hi Lynty2 - sounds like the MFP does help. I sort of check in here and there but have been reading posts and find it inspiring and I am now making a point of checking in wth my food twice a day - otherwise I do forget some of the bits and it does make a difference. I also like checking in the exercise as it makes me realise what I can do extra here and there to make a difference with the weight. I want to loose about 10k and I don't use the exercise as extra calories as I always struggle to stay within the 1200 daily and I need to stick to that rule, - I am in Sydney

Hi MariainSydney
    I can see me having to log my daily calorie intake (approx 1500) forever. If I don't then I eat way too much :o

• lynty2
    Options
    add me if you like :) our stories are similar lol. We are all here to help one another

Hi soufauzgirl
    I have sent you a friend request - we can help each other.
  • twinkletoes62
    twinkletoes62 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    add me to if you like :)
    I need to loose about 15 kilos or less.
  • lynty2
    Options
    add me to if you like :)
    I need to loose about 15 kilos or less.

Cheers - have done so :p
  • lynty2
    Options
    lynty2 wrote: »

Hi MariainSydney
    I can see me having to log my daily calorie intake (approx 1500) forever. If I don't then I eat way too much :o

Hi MariainSydney
    I'm really sorry - I meant to send you a friends request when I first posted this. I have done so now. Would love to keep in touch with you and be there to encourage each other. Cheers lynty2