Water Weight so frustrating

Options
I've been retaining water like crazy. My feet and legs are swollen and I've been feeling sick. I'm so bloated that I gained 8 pounds in 4 days. How do you get rid of water weight? This is messing with my head and getting me discouraged. Awwww!!!

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    You need to know why you are retaining water. Hormones? Extra sodium? Illness? You haven't been drinking enough?

Anyway, drink lots of water, as it will help flush out all but illnesses.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    You aren't feeling well, and you have swelling in your limbs. You should see a doctor to rule out any serious causes for your edema.
  • harleychewey
    harleychewey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also gained . . . I gained 12 pounds in 2 days a few weeks ago ... and like you freaked out :s ...
    Yes like above... think about what has been going on the past 4 days .....
    Even try some lemon in your water....
    Good luck :)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    OP you're posting in the "GOAL to GAIN weight forum". You might want to get your post moved to the general weight loss forum. As I assume your goal is to not gain weight?
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    OP you're posting in the "GOAL to GAIN weight forum". You might want to get your post moved to the general weight loss forum. As I assume your goal is to not gain weight?

How do I move it?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    click on 'flag' at the bottom of your post. click 'report' and in the notes section, ask to have your thread moved to the appropriate sub forum.