Replies

• paulasymingtonmfp
    paulasymingtonmfp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    From Dorset .
  • ScotsLass78
    ScotsLass78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi UK people! I'm in Oxfordshire....feel free to add me, it's great having buddies in the same time zone
  • scotty_198
    scotty_198 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Scottish here ! Feel free to add me
  • hadassahtwo
    hadassahtwo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    MRSLJ1975 wrote: »
    I am from America and will be traveling to London, England for my honeymoon in September, 2017 and would love to have some friends on here from there. Please add me if you are interested. PS I AM OBSESSED WITH DOCTOR WHO!!! :)

Why England it's cold ere lol

Ah, yes. But the history is the best.
  • hadassahtwo
    hadassahtwo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Nottingham area. Been here 4 years, log in daily and actively contribute. I have lost 143lbs so far and am looking for at least another 30lbs, but expect I'll stay on for maintenance too. That seems so strange to be considering even, but feels good! I've met some nice people along the way but it would be nice to have more local friends.

Oh wow. Such an inspirational story!
  • ktleighb91
    ktleighb91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from north east uk. Looking for active users on here so please feel free to add me :) new to the social aspect of the app so would be fab to have friends on here. Hoping to shift 5 stone!
  • mwongsam
    mwongsam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, from Manchester! Feel free to add me
  • ukrob76
    ukrob76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Back on it again - from Bristol in a final push to get to Bmi 'healthy' from obese. 10 pounds to go... Looking for motivation and to keep others motivated... into cycling. Running, crossfit and a parent... feel free to add me.
  • xavier_76
    xavier_76 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    39 year old male in London. Mission to shed 26lbs in 4 months...and get some flexibility back, I feel like 90!!! feel free to add me! I plan tolog daily.
  • ripstrong
    ripstrong Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    South England here, feel free to add! Just restarted on MFP after a brief run a couple years ago.
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hi all
  • MaGaZgz
    MaGaZgz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Originally from Spain but living in Bucks. I'm looking for some support, so that please fee free to add me.
    I'm planning to follow the 5:2 diet. I did it 2 years ago and worked wonders.
  • madamrooroo
    madamrooroo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Merseyside :)
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    MaGaZgz wrote: »
    Hiya,

Originally from Spain but living in Bucks. I'm looking for some support, so that please fee free to add me.
    I'm planning to follow the 5:2 diet. I did it 2 years ago and worked wonders.

Good luck Hunni
  • bexfitnesspal2015
    bexfitnesspal2015 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Chester pal here, feel free to add me, always looking for new friends on here
  • Angelahowes
    Angelahowes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Angela, from also from the UK, Essex.
  • fatmanthinuk
    fatmanthinuk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    West Yorkshire here!! Pontefract to be precise!! Got 90lbs to lose by November. Anyone is welcome to add me. Be nice to have some UK based friends on here. Cheers.
  • spencerjessem
    spencerjessem Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from doncaster....could really do with some friends for motivation plz add me
  • kiniak89
    kiniak89 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am from Manchester too :)
  • lil_katie86
    lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    London here!! Add me got two stone to go!! :)