Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone losing 100+ pounds?

Hi I am 21yrs old. Just had my first baby and I'm looking to lose 100 pounds. So far I have lost 20. Please add me as a friend as I need lots of motivation.

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Good for you on losing 20! It's also fantastic that you're losing it now while so young. I'm 41 pounds down on a 100 pound loss. So 59 more to go but I'm a lot older. I wish I'd started sooner.
  • Tannabug2008
    Tannabug2008 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm close, my overall goal is to lose about 80 lbs. I've set a goal right now to just reach 60, and then I'll work on the other 20 lol. Congratulations on already losing 20!
  • JemPuddleduck
    JemPuddleduck Posts: 28 Member
    I am looking at 100 pounds as well, but only jjust started. Great job losing those 20! How long you been at it?
  • emmer415
    emmer415 Posts: 5 Member
    My goal is a 98 lb loss, that will put me at 150 lbs. Let's do this!
  • bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Add me
  • mrsbliss
    mrsbliss Posts: 1 Member
    My goal is 105 so I'm right there with you! I haven't been consistent with tracking but trying to start again today. Each day is a me day, right?! I'll add you so we can help each other!

Anyone one else feel free to add me too! Like Tabergirl, I need some help!