Yvonne from Idaho

Options
Hi, my name is Yvonne and I live in Idaho. I am hoping to loose weight so I can have knee replacement surgery and be able to live a better life where I can walk like a person instead of a duck. My knees are shot. I also have health issues because of my weight. I just want it off!
Also, my 40 year high school reunion is next year!

Replies

• bigcountry0430
    bigcountry0430 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    ydhoffman wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Yvonne and I live in Idaho. I am hoping to loose weight so I can have knee replacement surgery and be able to live a better life where I can walk like a person instead of a duck. My knees are shot. I also have health issues because of my weight. I just want it off!
    Also, my 40 year high school reunion is next year!

Welcome to MFP!! So glad to know you are wanting to push forward through the obstacles and finally reach your goals. I'm here for you if you'd like to add me. I know you can do this and look forward to seeing you achieve your dreams.
  • AlphaWolfOH
    AlphaWolfOH Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Please feel free to add me for support. I'm 55, from Ohio and looking to get rid of joint pain and gain self-confidence as I relearn to eat right and take care of myself better. Have a great day!