No wheat and No Rice diet to loose 10 kg in 3 months

Options
Hi all, started on a new diet with no wheat or rice option. Basically healthy eating of salads, soups, vegs and home cooked meat. Add to this 3 times a week workout. Hope to loose 10 kg in 3 months. Any ideas or tips?

Replies

• ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Why add more rules and restrictions when you don't have to? Just eat at an appropriate calorie deficit and continue to eat all the foods you enjoy. You'll have a higher chance of long term success by doing this whole thing in a way that's sustainable long term.
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    What kind of workout will you be doing? That's a lot of weight to lose in 3 months. I agree with the above poster... eat what you like at a deficit, but I would add you should increase your workouts to 5 times a week.
  • mknestor
    mknestor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too am on a no processed sugar no grain diet. Any success in finding your answer? If so, will you please share?
  • Alltreesgrow
    Alltreesgrow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If you want to burn the fat, run with a calorie deficit but also restrict your carb intake. I experienced a 9kg reduction in 12 weeks using this approach which involved no processed foods and my 30g a day carbs came from eating steamed veg.
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    It doesnt have to be super tricky... Just get your calories right to start with... xbc8zsp04xo8.jpeg