Tattoos???

Options
I have a couple tattoos, and just wondering, if I lose quite a bit of weight, will it look different!?

Replies

• sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Simply, yes.
  • kysassyblonde1
    Options
    I had wondered that also, I got a couple when i was alot smaller then gained all this weight and it didnt change the looks at all, even though they looked better on me at the smaller size, so hoping they will once agian look good soon!!!!!
  • ezf163
    ezf163 Posts: 5
    Options
    Dang! Those were expensive too.
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on where they are at. If anything they will shrink. I have 3 but the only one that will change probably is the one on my upper chest area. I have another one on my shoulder and then ankle those should stay the same. Expensive indeed!!!
  • bella8282
    bella8282 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Depends where they are... and how much elasticty is naturally in your skin. I have seen cases where they have stayed looking the same, and some that kinda are not recognizeable.
    but you cant really do anything to stop what will happen. Just keep your fingers crossed :)
    good luck with them!
  • faythelg
    faythelg Posts: 12
    Options
    I have a few and I thought the same thing but a very good friend of mine has several and she has gained and lost weight and they only seemed to change when she gained weight but after loosing it they looked the same as when she first got them.
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i've got six, and mines are all fine. i think it really depends on the location.
  • adamtwd88
    adamtwd88 Posts: 49
    Options
    i figure they would change, more so if you gained, and then lost, due to skin etc. but as long as theyre in the right places they should look fine! i work on my arms/legs quite a bit at the gym, so if anything mine just look better at the mo :) lol x