Motivation

Options
Kayd2006
Kayd2006 Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone!!! Gonna get fit!! Let's help each other!

Replies

• kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    sounds good lets do this add me if you would like
  • Kajota7
    Kajota7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Got my first day of good behavior in! Feeling excited and already feel better. Any advice on keeping that motivation past the first few days?
  • Kayd2006
    Kayd2006 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Find an accountability partner and remember every little step counts
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more friends we have to encourage us and motivate us, the better. ;)
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Kajota7 wrote: »
    Got my first day of good behavior in! Feeling excited and already feel better. Any advice on keeping that motivation past the first few days?

I've used Myfitnesspal before also... I'd start out strong, start losing weight, then I'd lose my motivation, and end up giving up completely. This time around, I decided to add friends on here. That has made a world of difference for me! Before, I felt like I was completely alone in this, and it is sooo hard when you feel that way. Having friends on here that are working towards the same goals as you are, really does help. You see that you're not alone, and that other people have the same struggles that you do. It motivates me to see how hard everyone is working. There are days that I'm dragging and just not feeling it, and I get on here and see everyone logging their workouts and successes, and it motivates me to work for it too. It really does make a big difference.

Feel free to add me. I'd love to be your friend and encourage you in any way that I can. :)

We can do this! ;)

• pitimtl
    pitimtl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am tired of starting diets. I am going to loose 20lbs the right way! We need to support each other so we dont give up when it gets hard! :)