New and I need buddies!!

Options
Hey everyone =)

I joined a couple of weeks ago, and I'm definitely starting to think that having people to connect with would be a huge motivation for me! Im 21 years old and I have 17 more lbs to go!! I started at 160lbs, and lost 22 before I started myfitnesspal. I've kind of been plateaued around 138-140 for the past 6 months, so it's time to lose the rest for good!

Replies

• veronicamartinez29
    Options
    Welcome!! you will find all the support you need on here!!
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Good work on the loss so far -- I think you'll find with the community here, you'll have no problems reaching your goals. Friend me, if you like and I'll be there for you!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is great place for support and encouragement.
  • KaylaShianne
    Options
    hey girl.

i just started mfp like 6 days ago and the support has really motivated me to stick with it each day!

im 19 and i used to be 180, lost 30 lbs and then during my freshman year i slowly added 20 lbs back on unfortunately. so i am starting at 170 thus far and after 6 days on here sticking with my diet and exercise routine im down to 167.8 lbs. I cant wait to get back to 150 (my goal for the summer).

Feel free to friend me!
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    welcome, feel free to add me as a friend
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome and great job so far!! The support you get here from everyone is invaluable. Feel free to add me. We all can use all the buddies we can get for support :happy:
  • LoIF101
    LoIF101 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi great job so far! I've been on this site for about 5 days and it's helped me out so much! You'll do great.
  • anscombe
    anscombe Posts: 16
    Options
    You can add me as a buddy!
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck to you!
  • Unbreakable360
    Options
    ...welcome...!!!...good to have you onboard...!!!...feelin ya on the plateau...try to change up your workout routine...your body got use to what you were doing...try somethin different...like swimming...feel free to add...if you are in need of another buddy....