Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

two and a half months of progress with pics

i am 5ft7, my highest weight was 223lb, im currently 208 lb, my goal is to get to about 145lb so i have a longggg way to go but i thought i would share my progress so far.
lost
15lb weight
4 inches off my hips
3 inches off my waist
3.5 inches off my chest
1.5 inches off each thigh
1 inch off each arm

223lb
k2nts58uz6tc.jpg
6fmuhg4m6igv.jpg
otsy0ctn4h4y.jpg

215lb
b6948c2ut6q1.jpg
y1hxw9bpqdqy.jpg

209lb
2e50v77ck9ly.jpg
5c85ur0df6r9.jpg

Replies

• Stripeymitten
    Stripeymitten Posts: 74 Member
    Excellent progress! You are doing so well, it's a great feeling to be able to see all that hard work is paying off!
  • tonimforsyth
    tonimforsyth Posts: 17 Member
    Excellent progress! You are doing so well, it's a great feeling to be able to see all that hard work is paying off!
    Thank you :)
  • celestewhite321
    celestewhite321 Posts: 23 Member
    Well done. There is nothing better than seeing results and knowing your hard work is paying off.
  • vcurrie19
    vcurrie19 Posts: 5 Member
    Awesome job!
  • chsberthelot
    chsberthelot Posts: 76 Member
    Awesome progress nice job!
  • buffywhitney
    buffywhitney Posts: 172 Member
    Awesome work!
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Amazing job! Congratulations on all your hard work so far :)
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    I am calling for a minute of silence for them 3.5 inches gone too early!
    (But beside that great results - well done! :smiley: )
  • Mersie1
    Mersie1 Posts: 329 Member
    Nicely done! Can absolutely see a diff!
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    First of all you are super brave posting these pictures. My profile pic looks similar, so I don't know how I did it either. Lol

Second of all, you are looking fantastic! I can definitely see progress! I see upper abs developing.

Keep it up! You're going to be very pleased!
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Congratulations! Our stats are very similar and I started Feb 1st. Good luck on your journey!
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Awesome progress!! You rock!
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Way to go! That's great progress!
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Super results!
  • rebeccajohnson044
    rebeccajohnson044 Posts: 4 Member
    You look great. Looks like you have a hourglass figure too. What exercises are you doing btw? X
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Great job
  • bcush6blc
    bcush6blc Posts: 28 Member
    Awesome job! Very encouraging for the rest of us! Thanks for the progress pics. What a great job!
  • tonimforsyth
    tonimforsyth Posts: 17 Member
    You look great. Looks like you have a hourglass figure too. What exercises are you doing btw? X

Thanks ! :) I do about 20 mins high intensity interval training on the treadmill or cross-trainer 5 times a week and 10-20 mins resistance training, mainly resistance bands for my arms with some free weight work and plenty of squats :) as the rest of me hopefully shrinks I don't want my bum too !:D
  • ahumanpug
    ahumanpug Posts: 13 Member
    wow, you and i are body twins- built exactly alike and at the very same stage of weight loss! I've also lost 15b - kind of eerie! i'm going to add you as a friend. i think we can really motivate each other.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Go you! I see huge progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!