Would love to make some "support buddies" so to say!

Options
EMTwilliams
EMTwilliams Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm Jordan, I am from North Carolina.
I've been over weight a majority of my life and am looking into making a serious life style change!
I'd love to meet new people and maybe learn a new things that'll make this easier! Looking forward to what the future may hold!

Replies

• bigcountry0430
    bigcountry0430 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jordan, I am from North Carolina.
    I've been over weight a majority of my life and am looking into making a serious life style change!
    I'd love to meet new people and maybe learn a new things that'll make this easier! Looking forward to what the future may hold!

Hi Jordan! I'm Rob in Georgia. Originally from NC. I've dealt with weight issues most of my life too and would love to be there with you on your journey. You have already taken the first step by deciding to make a change, and for that I'm very proud of you. I can't wait to see your transformation.
  • timtheledge
    timtheledge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Tim from England in the UK. I've been struggling with my weight since an injury got me both unable to exercise and depressed, I turned to food unfortunately. My heaviest was 19st 1lb and I found motivation to lose weight after a friend took a photo of me on holiday getting out of the sea. I looked absolutely awful! My injury had long since got better but my eating habits and lifestyle hadn't changed. I started running (slowly and painfully) and changed my eating and managed to shed 4 stones! I'm now in a constant battle with my mind! I want to get down to 13st so I'm back on the straight and narrow using a combination of exercise and lean in 15!
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 20lbs so far and still have about 30lbs more to go. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!