You know you've had a good workout when....

2»

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    I work out in my office gym which is downstairs, the only exit is upstairs. I know I've had a good work out when for a second I think, 'I could sleep in the gym and not bother with the stairs' but I can push myself to jog up the two flights of stairs and do a fist pump at the top because I'm awesome.
  • ajfranzen77
    ajfranzen77 Posts: 118
    When your shirt is so full of sweat that the only part that isn't wet is the outline of your bra. Also when you step off the treadmill you can barely walk!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    You're sore for three days afterward :)
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    When it hurts to sit on the toilet because your legs are just THAT sore!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    You have to change your shirt and your underwear. Twice.

LOL!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    You know you've earned yourself an edible treat because you've worked for it, but you instead stick with a healthy option because you don't want to waist all the work you just did!
  • Majbdrake
    Majbdrake Posts: 69
    When your shirt, shorts and socks are soaked and as you get done, your body is completely at the point of "What the hell did you do to me."

Bruce
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    When you're in the shower, you try to wash your hair, and your arms are shaking and weak when put the shampoo on.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Sweat dripping on the floor from your forehead and weird grimacing when lifting weights! Thanks Jillian Michaels!

Jillian is good for that!
  • Hey, I lost 80lbs while on aerobic exercise 105 minutes 3 times a week plus a low carb diet. Then I stopped loosing 4 months ago when I stopped food journal. Evev gained 5 lbs. Then I found My Fitness Pal. This will help me loose weight as I control my eating.YES!!!!! Now weigh 250lbs........will go down to 205lbs.
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    When my husband tells me to get in the shower because I stink!
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    My chest feels like someone took a filet knife to it (right down the middle) after pounding out a bunch of weighted vest pushups...
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Still at the gym and my legs feel like jello trying to go down the stairs from the cardio area to the weights. I am often very afraid that I am going to fall down and crack my skull upen on the steel railing.
  • utdbabe
    utdbabe Posts: 3 Member
    Still at the gym and my legs feel like jello trying to go down the stairs from the cardio area to the weights. I am often very afraid that I am going to fall down and crack my skull upen on the steel railing.

LOL! Im sure they only put stairs in gyms so the receptionists can sit there and laugh at everybody trying to get up/down them after a good workout!! Im often tempted to sit on the handrail on slide down!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    When the people at the gym ask you, "You're still here?"
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    When you are so completely soaked in sweat that you have to undress in the shower or risk making a huge mess.
This discussion has been closed.