Sweetener

Options
I'v been using Splenda for a year and I really liked it, BUT of course it is not a "healthy" option after all
So what do you use?
Is Stevia any good? Is it bitter?

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with Splenda.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I use Splenda. It's fine.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with Splenda.

Stevia tastes horrible to me and leaves a nasty aftertaste in my mouth for hours (regardless of what I eat or drink after).
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Splenda, FTW!!
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    pure via brand stevia
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I like splenda more than stevia. Stevia is too powdery to me. I am on a new mission to cut out all fake sugars and have purchased regular vanilla almond milk to put in my coffee so I can replace sweeteners. I start that tomorrow morning so I am hoping I like it. This way I get sugar and vanilla all in one.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I like splenda more than stevia. Stevia is too powdery to me. I am on a new mission to cut out all fake sugars and have purchased regular vanilla almond milk to put in my coffee so I can replace sweeteners. I start that tomorrow morning so I am hoping I like it. This way I get sugar and vanilla all in one.

@FindingAmy77 Did you get the regular Almond milk or the unsweetened kind? I found that the regular version has the same amount of sugar and carbs as full cream cows milk, but around half the calories.
  • lalittaazouz636
    lalittaazouz636 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Did you like it? I love milk and only use unsweetened Almond milk when i make smoothies
  • lalittaazouz636
    lalittaazouz636 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    All these replies made me feel better drinking my morning coffee with Splenda :D
  • JHALLISGETTINGsmall
    JHALLISGETTINGsmall Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I use splenda for everything sweetener. The only exception is I still like the pink packets of sweet n low for my unsweet tea in restaurants.