Looking for low cal meals that don't include fish

bradynsmom
bradynsmom Posts: 23 Member
edited September 28 in Recipes
I am highly allergic to fish and shellfish. Each low cal meal plan I am finding has a ton of recipes for fish and hardly anything for any other kinds of meat. Does anyone know of some websites or places I can go to get meal plans without fish in them.

Replies

• previn84
    previn84 Posts: 48
    I'm not sure about other sites but I know I substitute chicken breasts or pork tenderloin in place of fish in a lot of dishes. I'm not big on fish personally, and a lot of recipes are adaptable, its just a matter of knowing your meat, how to cook it, and what will and won't go well with it. Just experiement and surely you'll find something you like. Me personally I'm also not huge on cooking so I use the slow cooker frequently and I also do simple chicken dishes in the oven with just some olive oil and different seasonings. For sides I just open a can of veggies, make some instant mashed potatoes, or slice up some fruit. But I'm super picky and a lazy cook... so if you like to be in the kitchen I'm sure you could come up with some fabulous things.
This discussion has been closed.