100 lbs. to go!!

Options
Just started on my LC/HF journey (3/14/16). Already down 12 lbs. & was introduced to "My Fitness Pal." I need all of the motivation I can get, so just add me if you'd like to be weight loss buddies!

Replies

• milkyudders
    milkyudders Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I lost 99.5 pounds in 10 months using this app... You can do it!!! Just sick to it and don't get discouraged!!
  • BasketMommy4
    BasketMommy4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! I definitely need all the support! Congratulations to you! That is such an AWESOME accomplishment and I hope I can say the same one day! :-)
  • mrcs_jolly
    mrcs_jolly Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can do it...I can be anybody's cheerleader as long as they have the drive to do it. I lost 125lbs in a year so I know you can do it.
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!! I've lost 14 so far and still got 80 to go. Add me please xx
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    mrcs_jolly wrote: »
    You can do it...I can be anybody's cheerleader as long as they have the drive to do it. I lost 125lbs in a year so I know you can do it.

Yezzzzzahhh!! Sorry I had to. Congratulations on your transformation. Although it is easier for you men to tone up and get it all together. Seriously, you look great. And OP, feel free to add me if you like.
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    mrcs_jolly wrote: »

Yezzzzzahhh!! Sorry I had to. Congratulations on your transformation. Although it is easier for you men to tone up and get it all together. Seriously, you look great. And OP, feel free to add me if you like.

I know!!!!!! That is what I'm aiming for... Serious inspiration right there for me.