Want to lose 50lbs!!

Options
NBowes88
NBowes88 Posts: 31 Member
Last year I had my first child and have been trying to get the weight off ever since. My goal is to lose 50 lbs and I'm looking for some help/motivation. Going to really give this a try again!

Replies

• KLDM81
    KLDM81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm looking to lose about 45lbs we can motivate each other!
  • piepdx
    piepdx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I hope you don't mind me adding you ladies, I could use the motivation :)
  • KLDM81
    KLDM81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    piepdx wrote: »
    I am in the same boat! I hope you don't mind me adding you ladies, I could use the motivation :)
    Not at all.. I could use all the help I can get!!!
  • angeladoyle3
    angeladoyle3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you now.... I'm currently 35lbs down on a 50-55lb weight loss journey. I'd love to give and get support during the rest of my journey.
    Anyone else, please feel free to add me. I log my food daily(the good and the bad lol)
    Summer and health goals:)!
  • flowersofhelady
    flowersofhelady Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ill add you. In had 4 babies only problem is every time i lose the baby weight i feel confident, let hubby near me and boom..back on goes a new load baby weight lol. I love mod and find it really helps.
  • NBowes88
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! I thought it would be super easy to get back into working out. Boy was I wrong! Haha a
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I had 56 lbs to lose and am down 30 lbs now since December 1st 2015. Good luck on your journey! Just know you can do this! Also you two look adorable! That pic made me smile!
  • ashley1586
    ashley1586 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! My baby will be 1 in 2 weeks I'm still 20 pounds over what I was when I got pregnant. I am also looking to lose 50 lbs. It was higher but I've already lost some!! Feel free to add me!
  • cuteprincess2014
    cuteprincess2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me please! Need to loose 50 pounds :(
  • DeannaPaige1
    DeannaPaige1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Adding you! Looking to loose 50 as well. Just had my 3rd baby 3 weeks ago : )

I've lost 55lbs a few yeas back after my first. Took only 6 months.
  • RebeccaLansdown
    RebeccaLansdown Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about fifty pounds myself. Let's do this!
  • IkkaLivingston
    IkkaLivingston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me as well :) I broke my leg right after I broke up with a terrible boyfriend that caused me to stress eat for 2 years. My ankles hurt and I feel terrible. lets all come up together!
  • NBowes88
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I had 56 lbs to lose and am down 30 lbs now since December 1st 2015. Good luck on your journey! Just know you can do this! Also you two look adorable! That pic made me smile!

Thanks!! Really hard to get back into things when my son takes up most of my time but he's so worth it! :)
  • NBowes88
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thanks for all of the friend invites and responses! It's definitely great motivation to get back into shape! I really wanted to take a nap today while my son was napping but I hopped onto the treadmill instead ;)
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Me too 40 -50 lbs :)
  • maidengirl_
    maidengirl_ Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've already lost 19 pounds and have 30 more to go!
  • achetcuti542
    achetcuti542 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me to please 10-15kg
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I will lose 50 lbs too! It's a bit overwhelming to think about, but we got this! It will happen :)
  • jgalvan1013
    jgalvan1013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had my son 10 moths ago and have 40 pounds to lose! Of course, smaller goals would be nice to reach too. I gave MFP a try 2 months ago, and lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks, so I know it's possible. But I lost my motivation and fell off the wagon. I need to get back on!! How do I add people?
  • ollyoxen
    ollyoxen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too, at least! Plus some, adding you ladies.