Options
    Just testing the ticker thing :)

exercise.png

8680356.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Terriann7
    Terriann7 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hi Panda, I live in Scottsdale. I am not too excited about how hot it is! It might sound hoaky but I use the Walk Away the Pounds DVD's in my air conditioned home. No Smog, heat, hard concrete to disturb my feet and knees etc. ( I am a littel older than you (alot) but still I love the WATP DVD's.I get a way better workout when I do them over out scaling the city. :)
  • Terriann7
    Terriann7 Posts: 78
    Options
    Love your quote. It has inspired me to not let life get me down but to gracefully move through it with good positive thoughts. Thanks!
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I got mixed up on days I work so I only jogged in place for a mile. Tomorrow is my last day of summer school and next week is going to be cooler than we've been having (living in Louisana, it's normally been about 104 here) and it's not supposed to reach the 100s next week, so me and the pups can try for morning or evening walks!
  • WWH_AJ
    Options
    Also, I feel sort of dumb, but how do you update the ticker? I looked on the site but it didn't really make any sense . . .
  • angelawilliams29
    angelawilliams29 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ran 3 miles yesterday, walked 1; walked 5 miles today. :)
  • simkat
    simkat Posts: 72
    Options
    Way to go, everyone!
    Ran 2.5mi this morning. Just got back from 3+mi walk with the doggy. Yay!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in! Should keep me on track for my 1st 5k in the fall! And I need to get me one of those ticker thingys!
  • Damnee_27
    Damnee_27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Im in, if its not too late! Been looking for open challenges and need to get a pedometer anyways
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    its never too late!!
    i did another 1.5 today on the elliptical! :smile:
  • PandaFAmBAm
    PandaFAmBAm Posts: 111
    Options
    DId 2.5 miles tonight
  • MuchoGusto
    MuchoGusto Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OK...I haven't done any! :'( But I'm going to in a few minutes!
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    Was another scorcher here in Texas ...did a couple of miles ... not sure why IO thought putting the treadmill outside was such a great idea..LOL..Hope you all had a FAB day!! xx
  • angelawilliams29
    angelawilliams29 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    5k this morning...done! :)
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! 4.5 miles yesterday (Not all at once)

exercise.png
  • laursed
    laursed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I did 1 mile yesterday and 2 this morning! But I can't figure out how to update my ticker.....I did it once, but now i can't find the sign in page to update it~
  • WWH_AJ
    Options
    I did 1 mile yesterday and 2 this morning! But I can't figure out how to update my ticker.....I did it once, but now i can't find the sign in page to update it~

How did you do it the first time? Because I haven't been able to figure out how to update it the first time :(
  • laursed
    Options
    I think I just went on to the Tickerfactory website, logged in with my user name/password....it brought up my ticker and I updated it. but now I can't get to the log in screen????
  • laursed
    Options
    I think I just went on to the Tickerfactory website, logged in with my user name/password....it brought up my ticker and I updated it. but now I can't get to the log in screen????

I figured it out!!!!!
    And i wrote down how i did it, so i can do it tomorrow:laugh: