Gym pick up lines!

Options
13»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    Your hip thrusts need a little fine tuning for correct form. I'd like to show you how to do them better. Follow me to this room........................

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    AbigailC17 wrote: »
    I was going by the water fountain and this guy was using shoulder machine press nearby. He said "Are you a Filipina?" I said yes (feeling creeped out already). He proceeded to say "no wonder you have a nice body" THE F??? :/ Then he told me a story how he had ex girlfriend who was a Filipina yada yada (I was more creeped out than ever). I spent my whole day avoiding the guy and using my towel to put over my head while exercising as fast as I can. He ruined my workout and that made me ANGRY as hell.
    Guy has no play. I would have asked "Do you prefer Longsilog or Topsilog?" Then I would have asked you out for breakfast making sure you got your choice.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Your hip thrusts need a little fine tuning for correct form. I'd like to show you how to do them better. Follow me to this room........................

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

OMG LOL!
  • msfitkris88
    msfitkris88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    "are you using this?" and then proceeds to further the conversation lol
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    A hot girl was in my gym and doing dumbbell dead lifts wearing spandex pants I ended up walking into one of the benches she caught me starring.. We both laughed
  • lina1016
    lina1016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Not really into picking up chicks at the gym but I do love to dish out a compliment and keep it moving.

Sometimes I like to go to the gym between 4-6pm because that's when all the young sexy thangs start filing in. It's every man for himself lol.

Last week I was using the TRX ropes and this chick in HOT PINK tights was stretching in front of me (awkwardly I might add). After I was finished with my work I took out one of my earbuds, threw caution to the wind, and said to her "Now that's a Bubblelicious flavor I'd like to taste" while staring directly at her rear and taking a sip of water. Couldn't even tell you her reaction because I was already making my way out of the room.

Stuff like that makes me feel happy.

I'll stretch in front of you anyday lol..

That would be so funny yet that probably make my day.

I love your response lmao
  • lina1016
    lina1016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Those are some child bearing hips. Lol
  • pizzarollsaye
    pizzarollsaye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My love for you is like diarrhea, I can't hold it in <33
  • MasterBroshi
    MasterBroshi Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Seems having a home gym is causing me to miss out...
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    A much much older man said ..... Your sweat is an aphrodisiac. :scream:

*sigh* Now if it was one of the sexy military men.... :naughty:
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    When I was in the gym all the time with physio rehab clients I'd get guys watching what we were doing (I had to be very hands on - in a professional way of course) and then they would come up to me after I was finished with my client with 'phantom' injuries they needed help with. (Ummmm, yeah, I just saw you lift that heavy bar & plates all by your lil ol self, bud! *inside voice*)
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Seems having a home gym is causing me to miss out...

:D

• lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    lina1016 wrote: »
    Those are some child bearing hips. Lol

..... I have said that to man .....it did not go over very well with him....
  • Wetterdew
    Wetterdew Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    He approached me with some keys he'd found on the ground and asked if I knew whose they were. I didn't. He used it as a segue to introduce himself. Later, we left the gym together by chance. He asked me if I wanted to get coffee some time. I said yes. This was less than a week ago, and I already have a huge crush on him :blush:
  • mjfox61
    mjfox61 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I did the "quote" thing correctly but "You look like a breeder" is pure gold lmao. That boy had some balls...