How many pounds per week?

Options
How many pounds per week should I lose and still be healthy? I need to lose about 50 lbs.

Replies

• falalaholly
    falalaholly Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    1 lb per week
  • KingFish1997
    KingFish1997 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love eating Kryspy Kreme Doughnuts! The glaze all one my face. Yummy!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Options
    I love eating Kryspy Kreme Doughnuts! The glaze all one my face. Yummy!!

Um, what? Troll?
  • KingFish1997
    Options
    Troll? What is your problem with me?
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,718 Member
    Options

I can't answer for the other poster, but your first post and then your 2nd made ZERO sense together. I'm not at all sure what you are asking.
  • KingFish1997
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

I can't answer for the other poster, but your first post and then your 2nd made ZERO sense together. I'm not at all sure what you are asking.

Well thank you so much for bringing that to my attention! Your capitalization of zero makes no sense to me either FYI. Was the second a question or a statement? Was it directed at you? If not, why did you stick your nose in? Just saying! A statement does not require an answer. A question does.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

Well thank you so much for bringing that to my attention! Your capitalization of zero makes no sense to me either FYI. Was the second a question or a statement? Was it directed at you? If not, why did you stick your nose in? Just saying! A statement does not require an answer. A question does.

This is a public message board. It's not a conversation between two people. There is no "sticking your nose in" because anybody who wants to be involved is involved. I'm not sure why you're being so combative. It seems that this may be your first time participating in a message board. I would suggest spending time reading various posts so that you can get an idea of how people communicate using one and what the general tone/vibe is on MFP. It will help you understand some of the advice that you get.