Kick me in the rear!!!!

Options
So, i've been on here for a while now and have done pretty well adjusting my eating habits...now, I'm looking for some added motivation to get butt moving...being a single dad of two kids with a full time career is exhausting. Anyone care to give me that extra kick?? I could use some support :)

Replies

• hapemopirate
    hapemopirate Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I find that I need a kick, too! lol. Here's my best advice : DON'T DO ANYTHING HALF-WAY!!!!
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    ***kick***

It's hard when you are busy but the best thing you can do is try to fit in what you can and remember all the bits of extra activity that you can fit into your day to get you more active and burning calories (walking up and down stairs rather than taking the lift, walking a bit further to get the shopping at the Mall, playing with your kids etc.).

If you don't already I really recommend you get some cooking lessons. I know that if you can cook healthy food it really helps with your health in general (and gives you a massive sense of achievement).

If you work long hours try to plan for meals during the week by cooking extra portions and freezing them so you don't have to cook as much in the week.

Good luck :happy:
  • ruenectar
    ruenectar Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks! Im very experienced in the cooking department. Only problem I have is, my kids dont appreciate that talent as much as my late wife. LoL One day, though....