3 months and 11 days later.................

Options
bethdris
bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
I am down 60.4 pounds! There are NO secrets to this! Its a lifestyle change, mindset, and exercise routine :) I am a mom of 3 little boys, so time to work out is precious! I get the best burn possible in the time alloted. I work out 6x a week, don't have "cheat days", if it doesn't fit into my calories, I don't eat it. I drink between 8-15 glasses of water daily. My diary is open to anyone who would like ideas for meals/snacks. I eat pretty clean on the whole. I do have a vice........Skinny Cow! :) Good luck to everyone on their journey! May it lead to a happy and healthy life!

I started at 246.2 and an now 185.8 at 5'9

:happy:

Replies

• JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    good job! its been 6 months for me and ive lost 24. for me its coming off slowly, but surely.
  • LoIF101
    LoIF101 Posts: 13
    Options
    Congratulations!! :D
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    3 months. You kicked *kitten* in 3 months, Congrats to you and your success
  • bmayes
    bmayes Posts: 55
    Options
    awesome and inspirational!! Thanks so much for sharing this. I needed to hear this today!!!
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on losing 60 lbs, you are an inspiration!
  • jkelly1954
    jkelly1954 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You give me HOPE!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You rocked it in 3 months!!!! Nice work!!!!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow... That is massive weight loss in a short period of time.
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I look at your dairy daily.... I'm lucky to have you as a MFP buddy and you do give it 110% everyday that's why you've been successful!!!!! AS ALWAYS GREAT JOB.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Wow... That is massive weight loss in a short period of time.

Im an "all or nothing" type of person, and since I have 3 kids and a husband that need me, I put my ALL into this for LIFE :)
  • jenniferkae
    jenniferkae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome and motivating. I will be happy if I get half of that off in 3 months. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. I also have 3 young children and a husband that are motivating me to want to get healthy.
  • demure_poetic
    Options
    thats great for 3 months! hope I can lose alot in 3 months like you...congrats!
  • mousumi30
    mousumi30 Posts: 52
    Options
    First of all congrats, really well done
    i follow your diary closely, you made some great choices with your eating habits, 60 lbs in 3 months, thats really really awesome
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Your diary is pretty damn impressive.
  • chang10
    chang10 Posts: 6
    Options
    OMG...are you kidding me. WOOHOO to you. Great job. I am new here and will start my "new way of eating" on Tuesday. How do I look at your diary. I could use come good tips.
  • TanyaDL
    TanyaDL Posts: 54
    Options
    That's so freakin awesome! I can't wait till I get there...!!! Congrats again! And if you don't mind..I would like to add you as a friend!!!???
  • crystal402
    Options
    awesome! very inspiring! :smile:
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!