Add me :) Let's lose weight together.

Options

Replies

• imelzagates
    imelzagates Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose ~30-40 lbs. I would love to have more friends - it's so much easier to stay motivated when people cheer you on for meeting your diet and exercise goals on MFP. I would love to connect with people with similar goals so we can stay motivated together :)
  • pitimtl
    pitimtl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Add me! Let's stay motivated and ACTUALLY complete our goals
  • WannaBeDiesel
    WannaBeDiesel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me too :)
  • nicolemorgan925
    nicolemorgan925 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me im new
  • WannaBeDiesel
    WannaBeDiesel Posts: 17 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    :)
  • zenni_d
    zenni_d Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me please!!! I have 25lbs to go and need some more motivation.
  • brandonrelova
    brandonrelova Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    who is ready to lose wieght!
  • cmaskery
    cmaskery Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 35lbs to say goodbye too!
  • Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to support on here! My ultimate goal is to lose somewhere between 40-60 pounds (depending on how I feel when I get there) and FINALLY be able to keep it off!
  • purrpurplemeow83
    purrpurplemeow83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    lmflorhy wrote: »
    Trying to eat healthier and lose 40 lbs

Hi. I am counting calories and need to lose 30 more pounds. I already lost my first 20. Would like to have good support of others
  • purrpurplemeow83
    purrpurplemeow83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    lmflorhy wrote: »
    Trying to eat healthier and lose 40 lbs

Can u add me?
  • 8diamonds
    8diamonds Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5ft 1 and have lost 3st 11 hoping to lose another 1st 7. Love having motivating supportive friends xx
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too (:
  • japfume
    japfume Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need tips and motivation too, I love exercise but hate diet
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Added u! I'll take all the motivation I can get
  • mhowellmhmh
    mhowellmhmh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 50, I could use some new ideas, hoping to learn from some others
  • JulesLWM
    JulesLWM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I've been on here for awhile, but mostly just to track my own calories. I haven't added any friends on here yet, and since I am at a standstill with my weight loss, I might as well try something new by interacting with some people.
  • lmflorhy
    lmflorhy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    JulesLWM wrote: »
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I've been on here for awhile, but mostly just to track my own calories. I haven't added any friends on here yet, and since I am at a standstill with my weight loss, I might as well try something new by interacting with some people.

Yes thats good I find that it has made me motivated more to have others support. Theres plenty of people who have success stories and also I like sharing what I eat. So far I've lost 17 lbs but need more. I just change what I eat to a better version of what I like. And when I can I will walk 2-3 times a week at a slow pace with my infant in her stroller :)
  • lmflorhy
    lmflorhy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 50, I could use some new ideas, hoping to learn from some others

Awesome, you could do it :) we could all make healthier choices to accomplish our goal. Wish you the best of luck! I will add you :)